• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

She seems bustier than your average "normal" character. I hope something lewd happens.
Yeah also don't forget this GIF:
iboyvv6bwfPpmU.gif

-Minsc-

Gintama Episode 19 – Why’s the Sea So Salty? Because You City Folk Pee Whenever You Go Swimming!

Kind of a boring beach episode, though the conclusion was funny and kind of touching.

I applaud your continuing dedication watching Gintama considering your overall mediocre reaction to it. Hopefully the show starts to click for you sooner than later. :)

Kiniro Mosaic 10

Lots of Karasuma-sensei this episode which is great because she's so hnnnnnng. Also the fuwafuwa gene runs strongly through the Yoko family.

I applaud your continuing dedication watching Gintama considering your overall mediocre reaction to it. Hopefully the show starts to click for you sooner than later. :)

After the first Wakamoto episode it's pretty much smooth sailing from there. Though DTL's mileage may certainly vary.

Branduil

Happy birthday to everyone. You have gained another 365 days from the point in time in which you were ejected screaming from another human being's body. May you be blessed by the presence of the birthday skeleton.

cajunator

Banned
Happy birthday to everyone. You have gained another 365 days from the point in time in which you were ejected screaming from another human being's body. May you be blessed by the presence of the birthday skeleton.

I wasnt screaming. I wasnt even breathing. It was an issue.

Defuser

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S ep 21

Boring episode throughout but I didn't expect that person to make return again after season 1. Should be interesting next week hopfully.

Jarmel

Banned

So do I get my soul taken on November 23rd?

CorvoSol

I'll have you know that being ejected screaming from a woman's body is what passes for "a good time" where I'm from.

Day Break Illusion Episode 10 – Like Burning Away...
tumblr_msrlyef1aF1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_msrlyef1aF1qbxqfpo4_500.png

Cerebrum in that expression always brightens my day. Best.
Really hope he's triumphant in the end, he easily has control over the whole situation, though Luna being able to retain some humanity is a bit unexpected and makes me kind of cautious to think he could truly win, but maybe. Akari was almost affected by him if not for the dumb phone call at the worst time :( :( :(

Laplace made me think of Laplace mail from DeSu.

/XX/

And all in all I ended up missing KillerMan91 & dakkumauji ones. Happy Birthday to both!

If it wasn't a little tribute or nod to that by Anno, then after watching Gunbuster it certainly reminded me of that,haha.
Yeah, and be it 'Inazuma or Inakuma Kicks', all can be traced up to the original 'Rider Kick'... as expected of 'sentai'-obsessed Master Anno!

Of course, friend.
:'-)

It's my birthday in 4 days.
Can I congratulate you know so I don't be late for once? Happy Birthday, Kurita.

cajunator

Banned
Now Im kinda pissed. Somehow I missed an email for payment on amiAmi (no other site does shit like this) and now Im not guaranteed Kurousagi figurine. Im fucking angry. I must have Kurousagi.

jediyoshi

Kiniro Mosaic 10

Eg35npZ.jpg

Fun ep, a little bit of everyone. Yoko's siblings are great.
Surprised how hard they're leaning into ayayayaya x yoko

Cwarrior

Kiniro Mosaic 10

Lots of Karasuma-sensei this episode which is great because she's so hnnnnnng. Also the fuwafuwa gene runs strongly through the Yoko family.

After the first Wakamoto episode it's pretty much smooth sailing from there. Though DTL's mileage may certainly vary.

Wakamoto episode is good but then it's followed by shinpachi episode another one of those idole ones, that's when I bailed out, I like 2 out of 3 of the main cast(gintoki,kagura) but I hate shinpachi and I despise those bland type characters that are created in order for the viewer to relate to, he belongs in some bad highschool anime not gintama.

jman2050

Monogatari S2 10 (Kabuki End)

Oh my.

Alas, what could have been...

You know, it was a nice and amusing running joke before, but Shaft/Aniplex's apparent inability to get Kizu done and out is really doing the current story no favors. once again, I'm thankful I decided to just read it on my own.

That said, we have Nisio trollin,
time travel mechanics stolen straight from Back to the Future, Oshino being awesome as usual, "save the cheerleader save the world", the first true actual animated appearance of the great and powerful Kiss-Shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade, and Shinobu and Mayoi starting to really challenge Senjou's top spot in my rankings

But mostly Nisio trollin honestly.
Turns out the gap leading up to the end of Neko White isn't even close to being filled. More shit going down?

faridmon

I'm not satisfied at all with this kind of transfers, but I'll have to "Özil with it", no? Heheh... heh... :-(

Bring me back those lovely eyes of him, dammit!

I think it was daft to let him go. Yes, Isco is running the show at the moment but surely in a 5 Midfield formation, there is a place for him, especially since he was instrumental in being one of the most creative player in the past 3 seasons.

Also, what happens if Isco gets injured? Alsons's Injury already have deteriorating effect on the midfield and another injury might be fatal. You need cover and Ozil could do wonders.

Mr.Jeff

I wish such a year existed, but isn't the only other big role she had this year Demon Korbo?
Oh, hmm. I could have sworn she had more big VA roles set for this year. I must have had a mind blip. She's in Gingitsune as well but seems to be a side role. This is sadness.

Oh, hmm. I could have sworn she had more big VA roles set for this year. I must have had a mind blip. She's in Gingitsune as well but seems to be a side role. This is sadness.

With any luck Dog Days 3 will air next year so our majesty LEONMICHELLE will grace the world with her presence once again. Until then hopefully Ryuuko is hotblooded enough to make up for her lack of roles this year.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Servant x Service 09-10:

Kiss! Slap!

Those two are so amusing. And the bit with Section Chief and Toko... I was laughing so hard. XD

/XX/

I think it was daft to let him go. Yes, Isco is running the show at the moment but surely in a 5 Midfield formation, there is a place for him, especially since he was instrumental in being one of the most creative player in the past 3 seasons.

Also, what happens if Isco gets injured? Alsons's Injury already have deteriorating effect on the midfield and another injury might be fatal. You need cover and Ozil could do wonders.
Exactly. People were blaming him for fairly reduced performance on any match past its first half, but dosing him up and using him on key moments while more fresh as cover would have been ideal.

I hope that the rumors, about his father asking for more money while the very same Özil wanted to stay and said to still love the club, aren't true, because it would make this whole ordeal even sadder.

faridmon

Exactly. People were blaming him for fairly reduced performance on any match past its first half, but dosing him up and using him on key moments while more fresh as cover would have been ideal.

I hope that the rumors, about his father asking for more money while the very same Özil wanted to stay and said to still love the club, aren't true, because it would make this whole ordeal even sadder.

I think the rumours of Ancelotti giving him the cold Shoulder and the fact that Joachim Löw threatened him on his place on his national side if he didn't get in the starting 11 at Real is stronger at the moment, and yes, he did stated the fact that he love the club and wanted to stay there longer.

Ronaldo and Ramos of all people lamented on his leave and stated strongly that they are absolutely appalled by the decision. He was a good friends with both of them and enjoyed his life at Madrid. Its really sad.

Another Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder kind of disaster. See him win the CL before Real Madrid
Sorry, couldn't help it :p

Kiniro Mosaic 10

More Yoko x Aya pandering, and Sensei likes Alice too much, but it was worth it for Alice's expressions. Then again she has great expressions in general.

Danganronpa The Animation 10

Monokuma is the most animated character in this show.

Oh hey the awesome ED got updated to have everyone show up!

/XX/

I think the rumours of Ancelotti giving him the cold Shoulder and the fact that Joachim Löw threatened him on his place on his national side if he didn't get in the starting 11 at Real is stronger at the moment, and yes, he did stated the fact that he love the club and wanted to stay there longer.

Ronaldo and Ramos of all people lamented on his leave and stated strongly that they are absolutely appalled by the decision. He was a good friends with both of them and enjoyed his life at Madrid. Its really sad.

Another Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder kind of disaster. See him win the CL before Real Madrid
Sorry, couldn't help it :p
Don't remind me of those two, pretty please. Along Morientes and Owen (really, he had an spectacular goals per minute ratio even as a bench-warmer for his last season at the club), those two transfers are the ones I regret the most on these last years.

And yeah, I saw information about the confrontation between guys from the squad and club executives because of Özil's leave. Meanwhile, his father Mustafa that has been pushing since May for negotiations that have been bothering his son and made him not feeling loved by the club, will gladly take his share of the transfer's money at the expense of Özil's feelings.

I think that Mr. Ancelotti choosing Di María instead was an unavoidable consequence provoked by all this previous distrust, which is a 'Real' shame.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I sincerely hope this gets licensed. Its my hnnngh show of the season and possibly year.
I hope it gets dubbed just to see what nonsense they come up with.

Remember yourself, as I did recently, that Toshio Suzuki already made mention in the past of that next film being a 'chanbara' genre one... maybe, as some commented, based on Mr. Hotta's essay work of Teika & Chomei, author this one for whom the studio, at the helm of Miyazaki Jr., prepared image-boards and project concepts inspired by his work that were shown at an exhibition curated by them:

セブンアンドワイ - スタジオジブリ - 堀田善衞展
http://www.7netshopping.jp/esb/docs/...ottaten_c.html

Ghibli randomly doing period pieces now seems to be an interesting next step for the studio. Certainly it'd be a way to make a clean break from daddy Miyazaki.

cajunator

Banned
I hope it gets dubbed just to see what nonsense they come up with.

Ghibli randomly doing period pieces now seems to be an interesting next step for the studio. Certainly it'd be a way to make a clean break from daddy Miyazaki.

Actually, a dub would probably sound properly English.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 40

Girls just wanna have fun! And Rei's trying to loosen up Minako for later.

They gave us a camera angle of Rei strutting her ass on camera. Didn't do much for me
age things

Anyway Rei's fed up with "past life" because Minako is too stiff with things, but the Manager understands Minako at least... even if what she'll do is unforgivable.

Oh well, Minako started crying near the end.

faridmon

Don't remind me of those two, pretty please. Along Morientes and Owen (really, he had an spectacular goals per minute ratio even as a bench-warmer for his last season at the club), those two transfers are the ones I regret the most on these last years.

And yeah, I saw information about the confrontation between guys from the squad and club executives because of Özil's leave. Meanwhile, his father Mustafa that has been pushing since May for negotiations that have been bothering his son and made him not feeling loved by the club, will gladly take his share of the transfer's money at the expense of Özil's feelings.

I think that Mr. Ancelotti choosing Di María instead was an unavoidable consequence provoked by all this previous distrust, which is a 'Real' shame.
Yeah, that's a shitty father to have. I guess his position as an ''agent'' was more important to him as a fatherly one. Also, There was a strong suggestion by the club stating that its either Di Maria or Özil and Ancelotti chose Di Maria

I really don't rate Di Maria at all.

LordCanti

Monogatari 10

;_;

Dat
full grown sexy-time Mayoi

Dat
full grown Kisshot and the head pat

Dat
Mayoi surprise grope attack

I guess some other stuff is going to happen to him to get him to the point where he can just
stab the tiger and then toss it around like it's nothing, since we still haven't seen whatever caused him to miss school/need to text-message everyone.

I think they could have spent a bit more time with
Kisshot, because the ending to that was pretty abrupt. I'm sure it was probably pages and pages of dialogue in the books, but in the show it amounted to "alright, suck my blood, let's do this thing"
I still enjoyed it though.

Based SHAFT, Shinobu,
Kisshot
, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom