• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that nobody here ATM knows JUDO BOY

i feel too old for this place..

It never aired in the US. Looks like it only aired in Japan and France according to ANN.

I mean, considering the anime's age, I'd be too way young to remember it anyway (I'm 22), but there's a possibility I'd have heard of it if it aired here at some point.

It never aired in the US. Looks like it only aired in Japan and France according to ANN.

I mean, considering the anime's age, I'd be too way young to remember it anyway (I'm 22), but there's a possibility I'd have heard of it if it aired here at some point.

i definitly aired in other countries in europe ... i mean i saw a espagnol( spanish ) dubbed version a few years back...
It was a joint project between france and japan ( like the "mysterious cities of gold" ) except that it was kinda a bad anime...
---------------------------

Railgun S - 21
Mikoto is trying the friendship route .... i feel like she should have went destroying factories by herself like she did in part 1 ... but since that didn't help much last time i dont' mind to see what will happen in the friendship route

i definitly aired in other countries in europe ... i mean i saw a espagnol( spanish ) dubbed version a few years back...
It was a joint project between france and japan ( like the "mysterious cities of gold" ) except that it was kinda a bad anime...

See, we actually got Mysterious Cities of Gold.

Taruranto

Any news on Samurai flamenco? Sorta saw some half page of otomedia scans (iirc), but I sorta have been out of the loop recently.

Movie and 2nd season.

Meanwhile, Tsuritama gets nothing.

FFFFFF

Kill La Kill Main Casting:

Ryūko Matoi: Ami Koshimizu (Kallen from Code Geass or Anemone from Eureka 7)
chara01.jpg

Satsuki Kiryūin: Ryoka Yuzuki (Ino from Naruto)
chara02.jpg

Senketsu/Uniform: Toshihiko Seki (Duo from Gundam Wing)
ibg81RUhkBHdRU.jpg

Mako: Aya Suzaki (Tamako from Tamako's Market)
chara07.jpg

Aikurou: Shinichiro Miki (Mustang from Brotherhood)
chara08.jpg

Uzu: Hiyama Nobuyuki (Viral from TTGL)
chara03.jpg

Gamagori: Tetsu Inada (Manabu from Nichijou)
chara05.jpg

Houka: Hiroyuki Yoshino (Yajirō Shimogamo from Eccentric Family or Kimblee from Brotherhood)
chara04.jpg

Nonon: Mayumi Shintani (Haruko from FLCL)
chara06.jpg

Also looks like Hiroyuki Sawano (Shingeki no Kyojin and Guilty Crown) is doing the music but I need further confirmation. Sigh.

Looks good.

On other hand, this does not.

68VWOiE.jpg

Ugh.

Any news on Samurai flamenco? Sorta saw some half page of otomedia scans (iirc), but I sorta have been out of the loop recently.

Meanwhile, Tsuritama gets nothing.

FFFFFF

Looks good.

On other hand, this does not.

68VWOiE.jpg

Ugh.

Holy shit.....that is bad. Killed my hype for this show. Lame

Would have been a perfect WAIFU character if she wasn't so deadly.

A bit of emotion would help too lol.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Day Break Illusion Episode 10 – Like Burning Away...
tumblr_msrlyef1aF1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_msrlyef1aF1qbxqfpo4_500.png

Cerebrum in that expression always brightens my day. Best.
Really hope he's triumphant in the end, he easily has control over the whole situation, though Luna being able to retain some humanity is a bit unexpected and makes me kind of cautious to think he could truly win, but maybe. Akari was almost affected by him if not for the dumb phone call at the worst time :( :( :(

Laplace made me think of Laplace mail from DeSu.

It's funny, I find myself hoping he dies the most gruesome death possible. He's definitely an effective villain, in that I want to see him get his shit wrecked.

And guess what? He probably will! :D

Day Break Illusion 10

I'm gonna celebrate when Cerebrum dies. I haven't legit wanted to see a villain die horribly in a long time.

Jarmel

Banned
Even excluding the ick factor, I don't know if I like the design by itself. The armpads look overdesigned and she has high heels on too.

Branduil

Even excluding the ick factor, I don't know if I like the design by itself. The armpads look overdesigned and she has high heels on too.

Once you recognize the secret reason for her exposure, you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Congratulations to the glorious nation of Nippon for winning the right to host the 2020 Olympic games in Neo-Tokyo.

Branduil

I don't think you've talked about what gets you off before.

Laughing Badger watched her whole family killed by badgers. She still hears the screams of the badgers in her sleep, badgering her mind. The evil badger spirit lives on in her, consume by rage, where all she can do is laugh. She also has to dress in very tight outfits and we got sexy official 3D renders because badgers killed her whole family.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Laughing Badger watched her whole family killed by badgers. She still hears the screams of the badgers in her sleep, badgering her mind. The evil badger spirit lives on in her, consume by rage, where all she can do is laugh. She also has to dress in very tight outfits and we got sexy official 3D renders because badgers killed her whole family.
Sooo... Badgers turn you on?

Theonik

Kojima'd.
Goodsmile Company obviously demanded they made more figure fodder! Trigger is pure!

http://i.imgur.com/FsHlHZIl.jpg

In this shot it looks like cameltoe too.
Show quickly climbing even higher on my hype list. Based Sushio.
Clearly the design, after the hidden female reproductive imagery in the backgrounds is another highlight of femininity and used symbolically to show the liberation from prudish sexist nonsense!

Well, it is Imaishi after all.

That outfit is ridiculous even by his standards, though.
Well they did say that KLK would be more ridiculous than ever before!

I don't think you've talked about what gets you off before.
He was referring to Kojima's latest defence of the Quiet design.

Good outfit.
Good opinion.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The badger cull can't come soon enough!

Theonik

New girls look better than Ichika's present harem so at least there's that.
That's not really an achievement.

Only Infinite Stratos 2 can redeem Fall now.
I was looking at my screens earlier today. Show seems a lot more tolerable when you look at the highlights without thinking of how terrible it was to actually watch.

Kojima will be trully sexy , when he will annonce the metal gear Solid anime.

Collaboration with sunrise.

52 episodes.

Your turn Kojima !
Metal Gearave

FATE KALEID Liner PRISMA ILYA - 09

Screw the mysterious light beams! Here we have fog !

Fate%20Kaleid%20Liner%20PRISMA%20ILYA%20-%2009_01.jpg

Fate%20Kaleid%20Liner%20PRISMA%20ILYA%20-%2009_02.jpg

So much fog lol

I have nothing against fog .... but damn they are mother and daughter ! was there such a need for so much ???

I can't even post the final artwork by MAtsuryu that is trully awesome because it's NSFW ...
I'm very disapointed ..

Anyway , rest of the episode was cool as expected cool magical circle , cool cheat code , Mother of the week , you name it ..Let's end this season with FRIENDSHIP....

Jarmel

Banned
What's truly sad and bad about the costume isn't the exposed midriff, the crotchgap,the asscrack, or the underboob. It's the fucking overwrought shoulder boosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom