• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
handegg.jpg

I hope your talking about the right one. Manchester United supporter here!

Whatever. Handegg for life.

Hunter x Hunter 95
tumblr_mstc0235ub1qizslmo9_250.gif

Well it had its moments though kind of also felt like we were just riding the clock of sorts.
shocked were approaching the final battle so soon, I guess the next arc is starting when fall season rolls around? Im just glad for more Phantom Troupe, hope Feitan does good stuff this time. Underrated

Favorite moment of this episode when Gon did Janken (looked great) was
Killua stepping in, was so unexpected and really good. I thought Gon would really go through with it but Killua with that Gon sense and able to read things. Nice.

Very nice gif , DTL..

However you are mistaken.
We're ten days before the start of the mission so this arc is NOT OVER ... we're not even half point..the anime just make a detour for a couple of episodes ... Ten days is a lot of time i wonder what could happen during that time frame ?? j/k...

Seriously if they keep this pace we'll have 1 years worth of episodes to watch , easily...with at least 6 months for this arc alone..BIG ARC IS BIG

R.I.P

Uchouten Kazoku 9-10

FUUUUUUU-

I had a feeling Ebisugawa might have played a part in Soichiro's demise, but it was surprising to see that he was directly responsive for Soichiro's capture. Benten is still the most interesting character in the series but seeing her use Soichiro to get into the friday fellows made me not really like her anymore, even though it seems she might regret it.On the other hand Kaisei has become my favourite female character now that we saw what she looks like in episode 9.

Heartcatch Re-AirCure 3

Erika is rather quick to adapt to many things for better or for worse, but she's good people at least. It is a bit odd knowing how sports are rather segregated but I guess having a split boys/girls soccer team in middle school is more to prep you for the world.

But anywho, our depressed soccer girl gets taken over and becomes a ball sack monster, who gets kicked by Cure Marine's more impressive showing (she studies dreams, ya know). It might not look like this won't bother Cure Blossom, but it totally will, but in the mean time, we walk down the road with a new doll, find its owner, and then hold hands on the way home. Erika's a progressive.

There is one shot that bothered me though, and if you seen some of the Ojamajo Doremi shots, well...

WHY IS HOVER BODIES STILL A THING IN THIS DAY AND AGE!? God damn it Toei.

Heartcatch Re-AirCure 3

There is one shot that bothered me though, and if you seen some of the Ojamajo Doremi shots, well...

WHY IS HOVER BODIES STILL A THING IN THIS DAY AND AGE!? God damn it Toei.

It looks like the feet of the two characters in the middle are obscured by the grass, if that's what you're talking about.

Tenumi

Banned
Yes! Pretty Cure 5: 05

Well... that was unexpected. I guess one more episode until we've got all five. But that'll wait... for another day.

Blood Lad Episode 10 The Dark Hero Rises [END]
tumblr_mstjh1NjUN1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Kind of an awkward way to do an ending episode (it didnt even feel like one, honestly). But at least everyone that had a role had some sort of screentime, and more Yoshida made it alright in my book.

Overall, felt extremely faithful to the source material so as a reader it was slightly hard at times to stay interested. Though hearing voices to some of the most cherished characters and seeing the action did make it worthwhile. Also the nice coloring style given made it stand out. Will most likely buy it when Viz releases the BD here next year. 7/10.

Uchouten Kazoku - 10

That's surprising .... i was expecting this turn of events but it still annoyed me when it happenned..

I guess that's how i care about the characters i guess..

hxh 95

one of those 'little things that make it infinitely better' eps. with some slick animation.

iban7pHsNeyI9L.gif

kinda sad bruceleetah is written off for now... angry gon face is great.

How difficult is it really to get characters properly inserted into a scene? Cant be that difficult.

They couldn't do it far back in early 2000, and they certainly can't do it now. Shame I wasn't looking for this in Sailor Moon, I would've totally grabbed more shots, but... I was preoccupied looking for other shots.

cajunator

Banned
They couldn't do it far back in early 2000, and they certainly can't do it now. Shame I wasn't looking for this in Sailor Moon, I would've totally grabbed more shots, but... I was preoccupied looking for other shots.

Thats rather sad. Or maybe they just dont care that much.

Fantasista Doll 9

Where has this been all season long? Enjoyable action, some character development, and the introduction of our villain. This needed to happen like 5 episodes ago so much pointless padding to get us to this point.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Working!! is also one of those rare occasions where both the second OP and ED are just as good as the first.

Kuroko No Basket - Episode 10

Wow, this anime gets better and better each episode. Kuroko trolling glasses with that
pass from half court alley oop
was amazing.

abLF53h.jpg

Don't make me spit out my drink, Xenovia xD

Highschool DxD New 9

So the person in the ending was a cross dressing guy the whole time?

Fate can be so cruel.

Angel dude at the end looked fabulous. Still pales in comparison to seeing miko Akeno again.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1-7

I expected this to be a very Sailor Moon-ish moe anime. And while it is similar in some ways, it's a lot more brutal and serious than I was expecting for a show about a bunch of lolis. I'll check out the rest of the series later. I think right now I just need to focus on trying NOT to buy the Ultimate Madoka figure. That thing looks fucking huge.

cajunator

Banned
Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1-7

I expected this to be a very Sailor Moon-ish moe anime. And while it is similar in some ways, it's a lot more brutal and serious than I was expecting for a show about a bunch of lolis. I'll check out the rest of the series later. I think right now I just need to focus on trying NOT to buy the Ultimate Madoka figure. That thing looks fucking huge.

YOu got played. But in a great way. enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom