• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Everybody Loves Somebody!!!

1414587638qu0x.gif

It's happening? Am I google translating this correctly?

OceanBlue

Why would they do a second season for Tamko? Didn't it do pretty badly? And its not like its promoting a light novel or manga.

There was news about a light novel series based on Tamako Market published by KyoAni a while back. This might be because of that.

Edit: Or something like that. I don't remember anything other than the cover image and that the writing is apparently being overseen by Yamada or someone else.

Moonlight

Banned
1414587638qu0x.gif

It's happening? Am I google translating this correctly?
Holy shit. I lost all hope after those sales charts.

Hyouka fanboys am cry. I'm not watching.
I am a massive Hyouka fanboy, but Tamako was still pretty great stuff.

And hey, if Tamako can get a second season despite underwhelming sales, makes the odds that Hyouka'll eventually get one, given how much more successful that was. At least, when there's enough to adapt.

cnet128

Banned
Gatchaman Crowds 10

Well, I guess
that just leaves OD to reveal his Gatcha form. He was always going to be the last one, of course.

Sightly disappointed that Utsutsu's Gatcha form isn't cuter, but eh, what can you do.

lol at Katze
casually revealing the Neo 100 so-called leader's identity to the world.
Man, I really feel kind of bad for that guy. I mean, not that he didn't bring it all on himself, but still. He has a family and stuff, and never seemed like a bad guy at heart. Plus his daughter is super cute. This is totally relevant because I say so.

I love Katze and Hajime's little casual conversations over Galax. Those two are just the best. Dat Katze turning invisible and teleporting all over the place even in chibi-avatar-land just because he can XD And speaking of Galax, poor X is clearly the biggest victim of Katze's new regime. She sounds so genuinely sad about everything he's doing. I wonder if it's even within her power to break free from his command without external help.

Shergal

There is really no confirmation of a season 2. Apparently they aired a CM at the end of Chuu2's film screenings saying that there was some Tamako-related production in the works. One could assume it would be something animated, but I don't think we even know that for sure. It could be also an OVA or something...

More tamako market is alright as long as they are not talking about "mochi"

--------
Love lab - 11

This episode was focused on maki & riko and that was awesome..

This episode is just gif worthy ... ( but i don't do much gifs ..i better not start or this post will be too heavy.)

Love%20Lab%20-%2011.jpg

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Some awesome quotes :

He took another of my firsts

The great Hair Appeal Operation !

Good by pure girl memories

And more lines for Maki dad !

Excellent

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi # 3

Episode was too fucking adorable for words. Holy shit.

And fuck yeah, Pop skipping all the way to level 6 for being so awesome.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There is really no confirmation of a season 2. Apparently they aired a CM at the end of Chuu2's film screenings saying that there was some Tamako-related production in the works. One could assume it would be something animated, but I don't think we even know that for sure. It could be also an OVA or something...
K-On crossover. They all end up at the same college.

----

Korra no Densetsu S2
Worse than MJP. Although I have no idea if I should apologize or forgive the show because unlike Japanime, Korra is actually written for kids. But holy shit, I got legit mad at the show after about 15 minutes and that's can't be a good sign of things to come.

Jintor

But ATLA was written for kids too and it still managed to be way awesome.

(I don't know what the grammatical rules would be. Saigo no Kaze-mahou? No, that's horrible. Nevermind.)

cnet128

Banned
(I don't know what the grammatical rules would be. Saigo no Kaze-mahou? No, that's horrible. Nevermind.)

"Saigo no Kaze-tsukai" would work, perhaps.

(Looking at the Japanese Wikipedia page for the show, it looks like they don't even have a proper term for "airbender" and the like. The title of the show is changed to アバター 伝説の少年アン "Avatar: The Legendary Boy Aang", and when the character descriptions refer to what abilities they have, they just say 気の技の使い手 "user of air techniques" and so forth. How boring.)

Shergal

Tamako was good. The ending and the whole prince stuff was pretty bland, but the episodic stuff was much better and really enjoyable.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Jintor

I still haven't seen that. I've got to trudge through the rest of Kids on the Slope before I watch another school-based animuz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom