• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

p3p had like... 1-2 animated cutscenes total?

P4G has a bunch sprinkled around, new and old, and even the new ones made for vita still look like shit :(

What I mean I laughed people talking the fact no anime cutscene in P3P supposed as minus, Yukari always looked like SSJ4 in those.. Still hasn't playing P4G yet, from what I seen from youtube at least its not as bad as P3s I suppose lol

hat_hair

Yes! Pretty Cure 5: 13

Ah, character building episodes.... looks like I'm getting into those now, given this episode and the next one's preview... Not complaining, though. Character development is good.

The Yes Cures are surprisingly well developed considering how many major characters that show has. They really managed to balance everything quite well in that series.

Doki Doki Precure 32

I like the Mana and Aguri becoming friends part here, and I'm assuming (and hoping) that the next few episodes will be Aguri/cast bonding time. It's always nice to see callbacks to previous episodes as well, like Diamond shouting at Ira.
They still keep failing to bring up the fact that the Swallow dies at the end of The Happy Prince, though.

Joe Molotov

Aria the Animation (Rewatch) Ep. 1 - 3

Oh God, this show.....it's so....so pure. Can't look directly at it.

ig5wULgohy2W4.png

Why can't I hold all these defibrillators?

Mushibugyo Episode 24
tumblr_mt82ukqdDp1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Best Jinbei
the scene before as she bid him farewell and does that typical anime girly cut was kind of a nice touch in some way. I dont think she'll truly lose her memories. However isnt it time for Yami Jinbei to come back?
. Good episode overall and nice backstory.

Syrinx

Am I the only one who don't care about GTA? Everyone and their dog is going bonkers

If ain't Anime...

I care, but it's not like I'm frothing at the mouth and chomping at the bit to play it. My first chance to play it will probably be on Saturday and I'm okay with that.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
This is when the walking advertisements that is the animeGAF mod duo starts banning people for not being hype for GTA5. lol

I'll admit they got me to shed a tear.

Interesting that this isn't the final. It felt very much like a final episode.
There is always a denouement. That's just how he does these things. lol

Aria the Animation (Rewatch) Ep. 1 - 3

Oh God, this show.....it's so....so pure. Can't look directly at it.

http://i5.minus.com/ig5wULgohy2W4.png

Why can't I hold all these defibrillators?
The BDs... coming soon!

Joe Molotov

I can imagine, 200 years from now, like our reading of Dickens, Strike Witches will be regarded as a catalog of our contemporary travails, an accelerated reality bearing more truth than just gazing at our own reflection.

BluWacky

I can imagine, 200 years from now, like our reading of Dickens, Strike Witches will be regarded as a catalog of our contemporary travails, an accelerated reality bearing more truth than just gazing at our own reflection.

When you gaze long into a lewd GIF, the lewd GIF also gazes into you.

Nieztsche, prescient as ever.

faridmon

Don't Forget Infinite Stratos. The DVD will be put in Guggenheim museum as one of the most industrious entertainment we had this decade.

One day it will also hopefully replace the actual WWII times with the much more graceful period when humanity banded together to send girls with really nice rumps to battle aliens.

New002

My GF and I just started watching the 2011 relaunch of Hunter x Hunter. I think we're about 5 episodes in and so far so good!

ЯAW

Banned
Decided to give one piece a chance. It was terrible. On side note I did find out about psycho-pass and it seems kinda good. Only three episodes down but I think it has interesting setting and I do like the art style.

ЯAW;82142661 said:
Decided to give one piece a chance. It was terrible. On side note I did find out about psycho-pass and it seems kinda good. Only three episodes down but I think it has interesting setting and I do like the art style.

One piece is kind of terrible, 600 episodes in when I just lost all will too continue :(

Jex

Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 5: Yes, I think this episode more then any other thus far really showcases the layers and depth that this series is capable of. Indeed it is nothing short of magnificent the way it turns a local rebellion headed by a reject from the Roman Empire and turns every move, every step into a game of eleven dimensional hyper chess among at least three or four very powerful factions. Indeed these are the high political machinations that even the likes of Game of Thrones would have a hard time pull off with clarity. and indeed I do see why this is considered to be the secret best anime series ever produced.

Is that you, Shane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom