• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

The sarcastic "this is so hard" then the boss dies in one hit is the most overplayed thing in each of the runs.

It's an easy rut to fall into, but EVERYONE does it. Gets super old.

this whole demon's souls run is just. this was copied from dark souls 3, this was ripped off from dark souls 1, great game design, good programming. jesus christ.

It would be legitimately awesome if a potential WR Metroid run was abandoned in favor of saving the animals during one of these. It'd be legendary.

Vire

It would be legitimately awesome if a potential WR Metroid run was abandoned in favor of saving the animals during one of these. It'd be legendary.
Would be better if the runner turned heel and killed the animals to get the WR anyway.

Crocodile

Having actually played Might Switch Force, I can really appreciate how crazy this speed run is on the tech. I didn't even know it was possible to be so damn quick at this game.

Vire

Nice. Always fun having SGDQ on whilst busy.
This is fantastic to have on while gaming in the background. Do they speed run Borderlands 2 by chance?

The art of multitasking

5hIQ7eV.jpg

Zubz

Banned
Invited. As an aside, everyone who posted with their Twitch handle up to this point has also been invited. :)

Wait, are the invites sent via GAF, or on Twitch? I don't see an invite on either (I'm mrzubz on Twitch) but I could be doing this wrong.

Has anyone successfully donated? The PayPal link ultimately tells me "Your request failed due to technical difficulties. Please try again after some time." Tried different browsers, cleared cookies/cache, etc. Maybe I need to try turning off 2-step auth on PayPal?

Edit: Yep, had to disable 2-factor on my account. It's impossibly frustrating just how often I have to do that...

Cyrano

That was a fun Demon's Souls run. And also why I'm never going to be good enough speedrun the Souls series, lol.

Hype for Donkey Kong. Run is nuts to watch.

Zubz

Banned
I've never seen TF speedran, but I could tell it's prime for that when I played through it. I've also never seen a relay speedrun, ever. This should be pretty cool!

Vire

Seeing this game played with perfect bounces and finesse is a work of art.

Really highlights how good the gameplay is.

Top Bottom