• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Vire

Wow that's a fantastic run. For the record, this is shorter than the 4th place run on speedrun.com. about 20 s longer than 3rd place run
Why don't they have the world record time on there anymore... I remember one time there was someone who beat the Diddy Kong Racing one some years back.

Twitch Chat never fails to disappoint
Dh6SAx3.png

BearPawB

Banned
Why don't they have the world record time on there anymore... I remember one time there was someone who beat the Diddy Kong Racing one some years back.

I think it's not really the goal.

This isn't like some tournament to get the fastest time. It's a fun charity thing. When world records happen it's awesome. But most of the runners aren't even going for WR. It's an exhibition

SZips

If someone could swing me an invite to the NeoGAF chat, I'd appreciate it. I stupidly exited out of the chat literally a day ago after being in it for months, completely forgetting that this started today.

Twitch name: DigitalZips

Thanks!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
If someone could swing me an invite to the NeoGAF chat, I'd appreciate it. I stupidly exited out of the chat literally a day ago after being in it for months, completely forgetting that this started today.

Twitch name: DigitalZips

Thanks!

done

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
dupe glitch in a speed run. https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/499519715820072962/8rJtIufC_400x400.png[img][/QUOTE]

lol what? Why? As opposed to farming? it took two seconds it didn't ruin anything.

kuppy

So because he looked like a rat the boss gimmick wasn't even triggered? Or did I miss him killing the summon guy.

jett

D-Member

I don't remember these streams ever having the WR there.

Vire

I don't remember these streams ever having the WR there.
Hmm I guess you are right, I just remember people going crazy with that run and also I think Pilot Wings? I might be wrong about that though.

Also, Demon Souls still looks really good, this is making me want a PS4 remaster.

Top Bottom