• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

This rubber banding is insane, even abusing these glitches and playing amazingly the cpu still finishes just 1 sec behind. Lmao

Inumbris

FAST Racing Neo looks super dope

I wonder if anyone uses these glitches online

He just said that all of these glitches that he uses were patched early on, but that he's kept his Wii U offline to keep the broken version of the game on his system.

Now that's dedication.

Tizoc

Morning lads i wont be home for another 6ish hours any good or interesting speed runs so far that i should catch up on?

LordAlu

Morning everyone! Just watching that Catherine run now... HOLY SH*T!

OP-update_zpst0afuuwi.png

• Added section about VoDs with link to VoD list. Links can be found in the "Important Links" and "Watching Previous Runs" sections.

I miss over the top snowboarding games. OTT sports games in general. The last SSX was good but maaaan.

Steep doesn't exactly do it.

I don't blame the professional leagues for shutting down Blitz/Hitz/Slugfest, but man, I miss those games.

I would kill for a new Hitz or Blitz especially, but they will NEVER happen due to the focus on concussions in the NHL and NFL, currently.

Now NBA Street...Gimme that. No excuse not to. Bring back EA Sports BIG.

Top Bottom