• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

blamite

Never heard of this game before but it looks really nice, probably gonna pick it up when I get the chance.

I wonder how many/which games get a noticeable sales boost after getting featured in a GDQ?

Speevy

Banned
Since they're doing new games, someone should do Furi. It seems like a good game to speed run since it just came out today. I'm sure someone would like the challenge.

Weetrick

This guy is great. Time to follow him on Twitch (HalfCoordinated).

Just realized this is the dude that straight up destroyed Transformers: Devastation at this year's AGDQ. Awesome indeed.

Yeah the bouncing anime boobs are :poo, but this game looks cool overall.

Honestly it's the "cute anime girls doing cute things" that is such a turnoff about these games to me, but this game looks good enough that I'm probably going to buy it after this.

e8TBZxp.gif

gngf123

I wonder how many people are just seeing Cloudbuilt for the first time here.

Game is awesome, and wobs is doing a really good job showing it off right now.

Ultimadrago

Everyone seems to be speaking well of the Momodora run. I may need to check the archive for that! The game was on my Steam wishlist though. I'm not sure if I want to spoil it for myself. Hmm

Top Bottom