• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

_woLf

I would be pissed if I donated a lot of money to get the pacifist run. Sure it's for charity but this guy isn't even trying at this point.

Chat wants the dude stream back. I want the dude stream back

Someone post when this is over. I'm gonna go down a sixer for the guy who donated 5 big ones.

Blizzard

Banned
For the longest time glancing at the stream, it looked like the tiger was dual-wielding pistols and constantly firing to the sides. Boomerangs make more sense.

Fantastic run when he's explaining stuff because he's very indepth. Shitty run when he's all try hard with the jokes but eh, I guess he's throwing out everything and trying to see what sticks. It's his first time on SGDQ if I'm not mistaken so I understand.

Excited as hell for SH3 and RE2.

Stuart444

RE2 is the main one I'm here for this morning but I think I'll watch the Silent Hill 3 run as well. :D

I take it from previous posts that the guy there wasn't doing the run he should have been doing/trying to do?

I really wish I could stay up for the next three games.

RE2 is the main one I'm here for this morning but I think I'll watch the Silent Hill 3 run as well. :D

I take it from previous posts that the guy there wasn't doing the run he should have been doing/trying to do?
He was suppose to be doing a pacifist run, but he had killed quite a few enemies, mostly at the start. The run was fine other than that, though. Aside from a few bad jokes, he maintained solid commentary for the full hour.

Ty run was good, I like when the runner explains as much as possible. I've also never played that game but now I kind of want to.

SH3 should be good.

Stuart444

I really wish I could stay up for the next three games.

He was suppose to be doing a pacifist run, but he had killed quite a few enemies, mostly at the start. The run was fine other than that, though. Aside from a few bad jokes, he maintained solid commentary for the full hour.

Fair enough, I just came in at the last second and watched the boomerang part at the end.

Famassu

At one point in the Ty run it was kind of annoying how the dude was constantly "joking" about being a fraud. Like, every few seconds he was all "i'm such a fraud, lol", "this didn't go well, I'm a fraud lol", "that's because I'm a fraud, lol", "muscle memory, I'm a fraud lol"

Just annoying. -_-

Top Bottom