• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

even though this is being speedrun

Silent Hills 3 sound and visual design are still creepy as shit and who needs sleep anyway

also what's he saying about the game being turned on hard mode? Is that a secret feature in that if you do easy, it turns hard?

Yeah the super informative and upbeat runs are awesome, but it's cool to have chill runs like this sometimes where there is a good back and forth between the runner couch and announcer.

I was able to watch the dude run, dude and had to see SH3 before bed because I guess I want to have nightmares. Gotta bounce now though. Going to have to catch RE later on.

Zaverious

Its a rare glitch in the PC version that it will auto switch to hard mode/hard puzzles.

Good thing that didn''t happen. It'd be a trip going through all this then all of a sudden you can fall off a ledge or they throw some Shakespeare in your face cuz the game switched up on ya.

Definitely going to check out his twitch after this. He's fun, even if he's 40hours without sleep, dude is rocking it. The right amount of energy and vibe for 3am

SJRB

Gold Member
Hahaha the "つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREEN SHIRT GUY TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ" meme in chat right now, amazing.

It actually kinda worked.

Kornoponing

Neo Member
Aww.. I really feel for the dude in the green shirt. He should just give up and go to bed :(

Edit: Best Twitch chat comment: "(◕‿◕✿) Dear Green shirt guy, you are beautiful. Whatever is going on in your life right now, please know that you matter and your story is important. You are loved. (◕‿◕✿)"

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
My favorites so far I've seen have been (in order of airing) the Donkey Kong Country race, Catherine 2-player, C:SotN blindfolded run, and these two Silent Hill 3/Resident Evil 2 runs by Bawkbasoup here.

Grinchy

Banned
I've never seen LBP being speedrun and I didn't know anyone even did. This should be really cool. LBP1 was the absolute shit when it came out.

lol, that poor kid on the couch. Chat is going in on him hardcore because he hasn't moved in minutes

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I thought it was gonna be Little Big Adventure for some reason, not Planet :lol

Definitely going to check out his twitch after this. He's fun, even if he's 40hours without sleep, dude is rocking it. The right amount of energy and vibe for 3am

Yeah I've been watching his streams for a good while now, he's fun, sometimes he busts out King of Dragons on SNES and just owns the shit out of it. Sad I missed it live, I'll be watching the vod tho.

KevinCow

Banned
Did one of the comments just mention LittleBigPlanet as something they played "in their childhood"?

Shit man... it didn't come out that long ago, right? What? Eight years ago?? Stop making me feel old. :(

Top Bottom