• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2016 OT | July 3rd - July 10th | Gotta go fast!

Pepsimaaaaan! ;)

86N9yMD.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Pepsiman may have been one of the most interesting runs of the marathon. And I legit don't mean that as a slight against the others. Also, I now can't get that song out of my head...

BasicMath

It's insane that Pepsiman kept the Mario Maker audience. I thought that the people were waiting for OoT but everyone just left.

Great run by the way. The commentary, silliness and audience made it amazing.

Stoze

It's insane that Pepsiman kept the Mario Maker audience. I thought that the people were waiting for OoT but everyone just left.

Great run by the way. The commentary, silliness and audience made it amazing.

It was pretty much the perfect pick to go after Mario Maker.

That last level before the rolling Pepsi can boss looked legit hard.

Kadin

Pepsiman made me remember a 7-Up game years ago that I think was on the NES. I wanna say it was something like Othello. Have to look that up but it was nowhere near as hard as Pepsiman...

Lightningboalt

Neo Member
Damn, whoever is in charge of the GDQ twitter account is ridiculously fast. I tweeted "When's the Pepsiman HD remaster" and within seconds they retweeted me. I'm impressed.

I absolutely would not mind that game becoming a staple GDQ event. It's just a ton of fun and it gets everyone excited, the atmosphere during it was seriously as good as the Mario Maker relay.

RagnarokX

"Some glitches are ok and some aren't by arbitrary decision"

Ok, man. I mean, I understand that rules need to be laid down but this isn't even remotely glitchless.

Storing damage is okay even though it's super glitchy, but abusing death to skip a cutscene is not, even though dying to warp back to the entrance of an area is okay.

Storing damage is okay even though it's super glitchy, but abusing death to skip a cutscene is not, even though dying to warp back to the entrance of an area is okay.

I mean, we're all fools for thinking otherwise. We clearly know nothing about the integrity of the Glitchless Run Community.

jediyoshi

"Some glitches are ok and some aren't by arbitrary decision"

Ok, man. I mean, I understand that rules need to be laid down but this isn't even remotely glitchless.

It's just getting caught up in the name. The real distinction it's basically making is not using WW which breaks the game wide open.

Top Bottom