• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

And thank YOU for organizing this tournament, got to play some great fun matches with people here.
Some feedback for the tournament: 5 minutes does seem rather short for 5 stocks, no body feels accomplished winning via sudden death
Thanks for running the tournament. It went down pretty smoothly. The only thing is the smash rules, definitely need more time for that many stocks.
I'm definitely either extending or getting rid of it next time along with making it 4stock
Putting the moe in mother in milf

I don't think she has kids, either
Yeeeeeee
Y'all motherfuckers ain't got nothin on this
jk youre all wonderful beautiful people
*waits for Cthulhu*

Oberon

Banned
Fucking selfies, more DxD pls
BuZSU.jpg

Shameless never dies

I'm sorry

1395971170113.gif

b-gif45.gif

I am not sorry

Xiraiya

Laughing at the fact Tumblr's getting angry at these Miyazaki screenshots with fake subtitles saying Tumblr is a disgrace.

The fake Miyazaki subtitles meme started on Tumblr by this one guy running a blog, you would think they would know by now.

Zenfalcia

omg guise

it's dabes.
I'll be sure to follow up on this.

No I wont.

Bbl I have food to go cook.

i'll be waiting for it.
I leave for a while and come back to selfies and butts. Never change guys.

We won't even if we wanted to.
Laughing at the fact Tumblr's getting angry at these Miyazaki screenshots with fake subtitles saying Tumblr is a disgrace.

The fake Miyazaki subtitles meme started on Tumblr by this one guy running a blog, you would think they would know by now.

This is tumblr you're talking about here, they'll jump to conclusions and get angry over anything. Like pink goo in chicken nuggets.. :/

Xiraiya

Tumblr likes to get up in arms about anything
Yes, yes it does, I find Tumblr incredibly useful at times but also incredibly annoying in general, what I see daily decides how much shame I feel about having a Tumblr for that given day.

Not really, but it does get incredibly disappointing

Yes, yes it does, I find Tumblr incredibly useful at times but also incredibly annoying in general, what I see daily decides how much shame I feel about having a Tumblr for that given day.

Not really, but it does get incredibly disappointing
I pretty strictly limit the content I get on my dashboard to art, videos, gifs, whatever. I'm not willing to put up with Tumblr's brand of annoying.
Truly the most terrifying stand of all.
Unstoppable. Unbeatable. Imagine a third stage.

Abu confirmed for antagonist of Part 9: Lewddust Crusaders

Jman014

So Lightning is on the Steam front page since it's Square Enix sale time AND it says FF13 is recommended for me. The recommendation system is terrible.

Top Bottom