• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

sjay1994

That's a weird kitty.
tumblr_nfzs0cgbSF1rp3wg0o3_250.gif

I think we need to find jman irl, strap him down and force him to watch the media from glorious Nippon.

giphy.gif

sjay1994

ultimax

Unf.

Design wise? Easy. Teddie looks like a clown monster thing. This thing has a color palette. I just hope the purrsonality isn't terrible.

ayyy lmao

yes design wise, and im sure his/her personality will be better. shouldnt be that hard.....but i swear if this game lets me down...

its right back to that corner with my saber dakimakura

sjay1994

Unf.

Design wise? Easy. Teddie looks like a clown monster thing. This thing has a color palette. I just hope the purrsonality isn't terrible.

God I hope its not exactly like teddie.

I didn't teddie in standard P4, but all the spinoffs made me dislike him.

Also... I fucking hate Kuma.

Real quick question for those who have played Persona 1. Should I dump all my stat points into strength? I remember hearing that with other SMT games that was the best thing to do.

ayyy lmao

yes design wise, and im sure his/her personality will be better. shouldnt be that hard.....but i swear if this game lets me down...

its right back to that corner with my saber dakimakura
I might've downloaded that trailer and just been looping it like a crazy person. Just the gameplay stuff looks amazing, and the style is so cool. It might be one of the few times I'm actually hyped for a new release, I normally try pretty hard not to be.

Replace Boat with Saber dakimakura.
jk
I want those figures of Suit-Saber and Kuritsugu now

sjay1994

I might've downloaded that trailer and just been looping it like a crazy person. Just the gameplay stuff looks amazing, and the style is so cool. It might be one of the few times I'm actually hyped for a new release, I normally try pretty hard not to be.

jk

Isn't Kuritsugu the coolest?

thats fine, im not trying to push yukari for summerslam or anything lol. i just wanted to bring up that she can be played almost like a rush down too

I get you, I'm only being down on her cause I wanted to like her tho.
Which makes me wonder, has anyone here ever forced themselves to like playing a character because they liked the character?
Personally I got super lucky with Kanji, but actually I don't really like [or didn't like at first] any of the characters I ended up using in persona. Play style matters waaay more than character to me.

Agreed.

AARON JMAN IS THE ONE THAT NEEDS ANIME EXPOSURE. HE WON'T EVEN WATCH JOJO

Jman... Are you lost? How did you get on this thread. Also....
did you used to be on gameinformer a few years back? That name is super familiar...

Zenfalcia

Anna/Anzu and Morgana are so damn cool

Yep. Especially well drawn.
I could've sworn I've seen this before.

It might've been someone's avatar already.

Nah, I've seen people use the artist's works as avatars, so you might recognize their style. Like UT's avatar.
Unf.

Ikr?

ultimax

Real quick question for those who have played Persona 1. Should I dump all my stat points into strength? I remember hearing that with other SMT games that was the best thing to do.
Dex and Agility is what i used the most...its been a while tho

jk
edit- linking is hard
LOOK HOW COOL THO HNNNNG

I find DEX is better in that one. I keep hearing DEX is always the best at least from SMT4.
Thanks. I know SMT4 was all about that magic.
Guys, everyone has insane opinions about all the games, try not to judge all of them off comments about other ones.

From what I've read on P1 you wanna pump Agility and Vitality above all else. Str is Melee. Dex is magic in that game. Luck is a general stat.

Jman014

I dont get why you wont, you like Korra anf thats basically just an anime, hell it was originally animated by the same company that did the naruto anime.

Wait whut? ATLA was animated by Nickelodeon Animation Studios. You must mean Studio Pierrot, who did shitty book 2 Korra animation.

Top Bottom