• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

"Clean", yeesh. I'm not sure if my Shameless level is high enough for this. Have to gain some Shameless XP with some Shame farming.
All of this is just making my stand more powerful
Oh, I know full well what's under them wraps.

inn30ZwXcsaCS.gif

360pages

Could go by length or just natural stopping or turning points in the story. Maybe make shorter and more concise arcs that you release at once or at least write all at once then trickle out, then alter what happens next based on reaction if you feel like it, instead of just going with whatever comes to mind.

Not even I'm shameless enough to have a fully nude dakimakura in my room. I do have to be a normal person at least a couple times a day and I have a family for god's sake.

That could be it. Though that means the people that are reading probably are going to have to wait longer for each one. I should relax more, also we're trying not to be too creepy.

Zenfalcia

They were alright. I finished 24 and was getting the hang of how she moves. I'll definitely look into her more later today. I'm gonna pass out, night frienders.

I'll probably pass out soon too... I got some.. stuff done, not homework though... who knew a mouse is terrible for drawing? And who needs dumb school!
tumblr_mz0dgpzX8g1t6himoo1_500.gif

Oberon

Banned
Morning frienders
Pillow talk ey?
How come everytime I want to talk about real women, you guys talk about your waifus and vice verse.

So...I said I was gonna hold off on playing Kingdom Hearts until Spring Break where I'd have more time to sink into it...yet I just played it for about 5 and a half hours and already wrapped up Olympus Coliseum.

Fuck.

I need some sleep to formulate my thoughts as well as contemplate my lack of self control in some aspects.

demidar

So...I said I was gonna hold off on playing Kingdom Hearts until Spring Break where I'd have more time to sink into it...yet I just played it for about 5 and a half hours and already wrapped up Olympus Coliseum.

Fuck.

I need some sleep to formulate my thoughts as well as contemplate my lack of self control in some aspects.

Kingdom Hearts is a good game. I still need to pick up KH2.5. People say Birth By Sleep is really good but I'm just swamped with games at the moment.

croten

...I just realized Croton will kill us for shitting on Legend of Korra so much. (I don't think it's the worst thing ever, but it's just super average...so much I kind of wished it was super terrible.)

I'm not actually a huge Korra fan, I love season 3 but I really didn't like seasons 1 or 2 all that much. I'm more annoyed that you called me Croton.

Nordicus

Internet stream: Check
Image for avatarbet: Check

Ready for tonight's boxing match! In few hours Koivula will jump to #15 in IBF super welterweight world ranking, and Romars will be a little kitty for a week

croten

Internet stream: Check
Image for avatarbet: Check

Ready for tonight's boxing match! In few hours Koivula will jump to #15 in IBF super welterweight world ranking, and Romars will be a little kitty for a week

And if lose then your avatar is going to be transparent

So, I went back and played some Dark 1, because I dropped a hundred hours in Dark 2 since I got it last month or so.

So I made a new character, started the game, went to the graveyard, got parried by a skeleton on the stairs, then this happened:

6074B16061B8699502345AE7C9970A02F1B663CB

What an amazing videogame.

Nordicus

So, I went back and played some Dark 1, because I dropped a hundred hours in Dark 2 since I got it last month or so.

So I made a new character, started the game, went to the graveyard, got parried by a skeleton on the stairs, then this happened:

6074B16061B8699502345AE7C9970A02F1B663CB

What an amazing videogame.
This exact same scenario has happened to me as well. Got parried so hard that my character was sent into grey oblivion. I survived the parry so I spent some 30 seconds in nothingness before dying

Top Bottom