• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Numb

pixiv too fast

ZR6Es6R.png

Dibs

Beloved

More P5 stuff:

so I just screencapped this specific part, and all these cats have a different latin word, the top row gets cut off unfortunately, but we can still tell what the words are, mostly.

7 of them are the seven deadly sins:

Luxuria (lust)
Gula (gluttony)
Avaritia (avarice)
Acedia (sloth)
Ira (wrath)
Invidia (envy)
Superbia (pride)

and then there are two extra words, Irritum, which means nothingness, worthlessness, of vanity, and Cavum, which means a hole. These words can also be seen flashing across the screen right before this 9 way split happens.

Referring to this part of the trailer:
tumblr_njb6taRxiO1ro1ncbo1_540.png

Source

360pages

The new Girl reminds me a lot of Junko...also off topic, but that moment when you realize Junko might have actually been black in her beta art.

I was wondering how the fuck did you people post 17 pages worth of posts in 9 and a half hours.

But then I remembered it was Persona. I need to see this trailer or whatever.

croten

People might be able to piece it together if they think hard enough. Imo, it's likely that someone will think of it as a spoiler, but at the same time it's not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well I think that people talking about it being a spoiler is more of a spoiler. That being said if you want to play the dangan ronpas you should probably ignore all of this.

...yep, about damn time they showed a P5 trailer that actually has gameplay. Assuming that's the actual menus for changing Personas or doing other actions, that is stylish as fuck. Moving around the dungeons also seems to be something very different from past games.

Also was kind of hoping that we'd get someone other than Igor for the Velvet Room. Oh well.

Still not as big of a hype boner compared to if Shin Megami Tensei V was announced (or a new DDS-like series), but I'm now looking forward to this game again. Anything just to get away from the already played out P3 and P4 casts.

Top Bottom