• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

giphy.gif

One day we're gonna get that social link with a guy who thinks dubs>subs and refuses to play his own game audio in Japanese.

Just make sure to send out an AbuBeats signal if you start to get decimated

I'll do my best bats

This isn't 4chan. As long as the argument is well written you won't see a lot of shit posting

Not now. After the Persona hype dies down.

Wouldn't that seem like the best time to do it? When people still care?

Not me, you have terrible Personas associated with your arcana

;____;

I guess it can't hurt. Why not. I hope it all fits in the OP though.
Don't get decimated. Your thoughts about P4 mostly what I felt about it after finishing P2:IS. They should have kept the rank system instead of putting a level system. At least way less of a grind. Etc. etc. There are a lot of things they shouldn't have changed.
I'm frustrated since I worked so hard studying and then I take the exam and a lot of what we were required to know wasn't even on it.

Frankly 2 midterms and a final are a better system than this.
I hate that I just feel like a huge fuck up
RealGAF that is not about sex
Damn. Can you complain about it? It seems like a really bad situation.

I hate that I bust my ass. I drop everything to study as much as humanly possible and yet it is not enough.

I made it this far and I do not want to give up. I am not going to let a stupid economics class fuck up mu entire life.

I hate that I bust my ass. I drop everything to study as much as humanly possible and yet it is not enough.

I made it this far and I do not want to give up. I am not going to let a stupid economics class fuck up mu entire life.

It won't fuck up your entire life man calm down, worst case scenario it just slows you down. Trust me on this.

Don't get decimated. Your thoughts about P4 mostly what I felt about it after finishing P2:IS. They should have kept the rank system instead of putting a level system. At least way less of a grind. Etc. etc. There are a lot of things they shouldn't have changed.

I'm never really against change in a series, especially stuff that's already 5 games long. But when it changes for the worst, that's when its really disappointing.

I don't know. Making a thread like that while everyone is hopped up on hype seems like a bad idea.

I guess you're right. Its better saved till next week or something. I'm not very good with harsh criticism, and the persona fanbase is about as bad as it gets when it comes to that (aside from maybe Moba fanbase).

I guess you're right. Its better saved till next week or something. I'm not very good with harsh criticism, and the persona fanbase is about as bad as it gets when it comes to that (aside from maybe Moba fanbase).
Just lots of drive by hardcore fans. Save it for a day you have free time to respond to answers though.

If you do it, only respond to honest answers

ultimax

Iguess you're right. Its better saved till next week or something. I'm not very good with harsh criticism, and the persona fanbase is about as bad as it gets when it comes to that (aside from maybe Moba fanbase).

If you really want to piss people off, reply to every comment with this gif
2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

dont actually do it though

If you really want to piss people off, reply to every comment with this gif
2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

dont actually do it though

Most disappointing games of 2012

"Persona 4:Golden? Who put Persona 4 on this list?"

"I DID"

Just lots of drive by hardcore fans. Save it for a day you have free time to respond to answers though.

If you do it, only respond to honest answers

Yeah, I have like 0 free time for the next week starting tomorrow, so I wouldn't even be able to respond to a lot of it.

Also, don't make the thread title too negative. A title like "This is why Persona 4 sucks" is not a good idea. If you do all that your thread should be somewhat shit post free.

I'm never really against change in a series, especially stuff that's already 5 games long. But when it changes for the worst, that's when its really disappointing.

P3/4 have a large crossover with the anime fanbase, and you'll be hard pressed to find a less closed minded group of people when it comes to other people's opinions than anime fans. Especially the ones on GAF.

The AOTY thread was disgusting, someone would say they wanted X to be higher, someone would respond saying X is shit and that it's disgusting that Y was below X, then another person comes in and says Y is terrible trash and that Z is the only thing worth watching. Then those three things cycle and hate is spewed everywhere without a single ounce of consideration that opinions are opinions is being used.

Also, don't make the thread title too negative. A title like "This is why Persona 4 sucks" is not a good idea. If you do all that your thread should be somewhat shit post free.

I was planning something like my linked post "Why Persona 4 is the most disappointing game I've ever played," so people know that its a total opinion.

Also, plan to throw some pics in and bold phrases so it looks nicer to read than a block of text.

P3/4 have a large crossover with the anime fanbase, and you'll be hard pressed to find a less closed minded group of people when it comes to other people's opinions than anime fans. Especially the ones on GAF.

The AOTY thread was disgusting, someone would say they wanted X to be higher, someone would respond saying X is shit and that it's disgusting that Y was below X, then another person comes in and says Y is terrible trash and that Z is the only thing worth watching. Then those three things cycle and hate is spewed everywhere without a single ounce of consideration that opinions are opinions is being used.

Yeah, I've seen that thread. I thought about posting once, but jeez that looked like it was a mess. And I thought GOTY threads are bad.

ultimax

Most disappointing games of 2012

"Persona 4:Golden? Who put Persona 4 on this list?"

"I DID"
jeff is the best

This thread is gonna be a real slobberknocker

Your favorite anime sux

Jk

Squishy3

Meanwhile, I just turned on my Vita's PSN store to be treated to a big banner for Criminal Girls.
For people who still didn't get Liam's Y2Kev namedrop on the podcast, it's because I'm pretty sure he's the one that made the post about GAF banning discussion about it.

Yeah, that title is just asking for trouble.

Any other title would just be a lie. "Why Persona 4 isn't that good" seems kind of elitist. And "Why I don't like Persona 4" wouldn't be telling the whole truth, because there are games that I don't like at all that I think are still good.

I'll send you a copy
also
post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

No.

For people who still didn't get Liam's Y2Kev namedrop on the podcast, it's because I'm pretty sure he's the one that made the post about GAF banning discussion about it.

OHHHHHHHH, now it all makes sense.

I thought his Stand was bad anime

His stand is Shin Kirino. He controls the power of the dark imouto.

Top Bottom