• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

So frienders she left me. She chasing her dreams and moved to New York, she said she'll never forget me and that I'll always be in her heart. She always talked about going to New York and she told me she was going to break the news to me that she was leaving but I surprised her with the whole proposal and she panicked. She shot down my proposals for a long distant relationship, because she believes that hey never work. Now after work I gotta go pick up my box of stuff from her old apartment. This all feels so surreal, and like a shitty romance movie
That is a shitty situation man, sorry to hear that

So frienders she left me. She chasing her dreams and moved to New York, she said she'll never forget me and that I'll always be in her heart. She always talked about going to New York and she told me she was going to break the news to me that she was leaving but I surprised her with the whole proposal and she panicked. She shot down my proposals for a long distant relationship, because she believes that hey never work. Now after work I gotta go pick up my box of stuff from her old apartment. This all feels so surreal, and like a shitty romance movie

I'm so sorry.

Xiraiya

I'm really sorry to hear that.

While I disagree that LDR's never work, because they in fact do, it still takes a certain kind of mindset and a level of feeling secure within a relationship for them to work, otherwise they get messy and people get hurt because one or both people started freaking out over distance and breakup just to be able to be physically close to someone they don't care as much about, but I digress.

It sounds like you guys just weren't meant to be, that's okay, it definitely sucks but it's still okay. You have these weirdos to help keep you occupied and at some point if you keep learning and growing as a human being, you'll meet someone who will return your feelings equally.

Doing good. How about you?
Not too bad, just finished my first Coffee of the day and Playing Pokemon Diamond.

Oberon

Banned

I am sorry to hear that :/
Seems like a lot of frienders have some kind of relationship problem.
The Xenoblade X one? It already finished nearly two hours ago

There was a direct?!

Good morning Frienders.

Morning.

Oh man, that's shitty. :( Sorry to hear man.

Skrams

The 2nd Gintama OP is really relaxing. I'm glad I got to see the dempsey roll of grocery bags finally happen too. The impact was a little loss due to seeing the gif like 3 times, but hopefully there's some hidden gems like that in the other 200 episodes that I haven't seen in gif form. Or hopefully I just forget all the the things I've seen in gif form so far.

Also Xiraiya, I haven't seen MADAO's wife yet.

All this Xenoblade shit is making my dick turn into diamonds. Fucking transforming mechs and everything.

Diamond is Not Crash Unbreakable

Xiraiya

The 2nd Gintama OP is really relaxing. I'm glad I got to see the dempsey roll of grocery bags finally happen too. The impact was a little loss due to seeing the gif like 3 times, but hopefully there's some hidden gems like that in the other 200 episodes that I haven't seen in gif form. Or hopefully I just forget all the the things I've seen in gif form so far.

Also Xiraiya, I haven't seen MADAO's wife yet.

There are some suplexes that happen throughout Gintama, I forget where, and yeah there are a couple of Ippo moments, one being a straight up actual fight, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Top Bottom