• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Part 5 is the only part that you could skip without any downsides, while I don't recommend doing so part 5 is the weakest part
I plan on getting to the JoJo manga but with the Stardust Crusaders anime half way over I want to experience the rest of part 3 through that as well. Is there any parts that are completely separated or don't really require knowing all of part 3? Parts 4 and 5 are connected to 3 right?

Someone said that part 7 is better if you have read the previous parts, are they all like that ?

Yeah, she's pretty cute.

It's a dude, brah

d0d.png

Zenfalcia

I plan on getting to the JoJo manga but with the Stardust Crusaders anime half way over I want to experience the rest of part 3 through that as well. Is there any parts that are completely separated or don't really require knowing all of part 3? Parts 4 and 5 are connected to 3 right?

Parts of 4 spoils part 3 and i don't know much about part 5, but from what i've read, there's some small spoilers.

Part 1

You can go right to part 7 after part 3, I guess.

croten

Someone said that part 7 is better if you have read the previous parts, are they all like that ?

I'd say it's best to read them in order, no reason to skip any of them.

Parts of 4 spoils part 3 and i don't know much about part 5, but from what i've read, there's some small spoilers.

Part 1

You can go right to part 7 after part 3, I guess.
I'd say it's best to read them in order, no reason to skip any of them.
Part 4 relies on 3, Part 5 relies on 4, Part 6 relies on 3, Part 7 relies on 3 and a little on 6

That's kinda what I figured. Oh well, thanks for the replies. JoJo will have to wait until the anime finishes for me

Part 4 relies on 3, Part 5 relies on 4, Part 6 relies on 3 and a little on 4, Part 7 relies on 3 and a little on 6

Oberon

Banned
"Imprisoned by twins" That dude totally looks like Vince from Catherine
Oh Oberon
Btw in Legend of Korra
there are twins

Well, your description of me was (twin)incest+prison school. And the P5 trailer kind of had both at the same time.
I am going to watch Legend of Korra when I have the time.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
+1 Kind of waiting for some bulk to binge watch. Plus I'm rewatching the sadness trilogy.

I have a bunch of Silent Hill and PE to watch. I'm happy I was too busy to watch them when they came out. I'm gonna binge em all tonight.

demidar

I want Nintendo to get NTR'd by the Enix merger or something

Nintendo-senpai becomes too full of himself and in a flash of anger, derides Square-chan's games. She decides to make him listen by invoking jealousy by pretending to go out with Sony-senpai, but in the midst of the deception she actually does full in love with him and they begin going out for real and start doing the business, infuriating Nintendo-senpai.

YOOOOOO
Kiritsugu straight up decimated them
SO COOL
Nintendo-senpai becomes too full of himself and in a flash of anger, derides Square-chan's games. She decides to make him listen by invoking jealousy by pretending to go out with Sony-senpai, but in the midst of the deception she actually does full in love with him and they begin going out for real and start doing the business, infuriating Nintendo-senpai.
Just like my Japanese animes~!

Neol

I see the typical gender confusion of Narancia. I don't know anyone who didn't think she was a girl at first.

Jojo part 5 spoilers

Of course narancia's stand is aerosmith.

Its a pretty cool stand. A lot of the stands in part 5 are my favorite.

Top Bottom