• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

A friend is trying to get me to watch an anime called 'Gochuumon wa Usagi Desuka'. Has anyone seen this and if so is it more than just cute girls doing cute things?

I think it's just two, but yeah it really made me love Kiritsugu.
What a badass
1265100034493.jpg

Xiraiya

A friend is trying to get me to watch an anime called 'Gochuumon wa Usagi Desuka'. Has anyone seen this and if so is it more than just cute girls doing cute things?
Jesus christ, I suggest you cease being his friend until he requires a less pitiful taste in anime, you don't have to like his taste, but it at least should be somewhat respectable regardless.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Jesus christ, I suggest you cease being his friend until he requires a less pitiful taste in anime, you don't have to like his taste, but it at least should be somewhat respectable regardless.

As someone who likes that sort of anime (although I haven't yet seen that particular one) but doesn't really talk about it...yeah, this is why I don't talk about it.

=/

It's fiiine, he just watches them like it's cheap fast food. We normally exchange what we want each other to watch. "I'll watch X if you watch Y" So far I'm trying to get him to watch Gintama but in exchange I'll need to watch 250+ of whatever he wants me to watch

Neol

Cute girl anime can be nice from time to time. The problem is a lot of them try to sell the loli part too much which is creepy as hell but there are some that don't do that which is nice.

Would recommend Non Non Biyori if your looking for a nice happy/peaceful anime.

Nordicus

It's fiiine, he just watches them like it's cheap fast food. We normally exchange what we want each other to watch. "I'll watch X if you watch Y" So far I'm trying to get him to watch Gintama but in exchange I'll need to watch 250+ of whatever he wants me to watch
Man, you need to game the system better. Make him watch the lowest amount needed to get hooked and then he'll watch the rest on his own accord

Zenfalcia

As someone who likes that sort of anime (although I haven't yet seen that particular one) but doesn't really talk about it...yeah, this is why I don't talk about it.

=/

You'll probably like it.
Cute girl anime can be nice from time to time. The problem is a lot of them try to sell the loli part too much which is creepy as hell but there are some that don't do that which is nice.

Would recommend Non Non Biyori if your looking for a nice happy/peaceful anime.

Non non biyori is pretty good.

From that post alone we don't really know the extent of how much he is pushing the show, if he is aggressive and that is all he talks about and insults your taste I would agree with you, but for all we know it is just like how we all try to get people to watch shows on here. I wouldn't get rid of a Friender because I don't want to watch a super robot show or Something like that

Edit: It sounds fine if they are exchanging shows

Request 08 of Flower, Sun and Rain, much more mundane and down to earth than the last request.

Finally made it out the front gate of the hotel, only to be stopped by ANOTHER gate and Mondo is redirected to a nearby church. The crux of the chapter is focused on helping out a soon to be wedded couple by...tuning an organ so the groom can play a song and get his confidence up for the big day.

I almost wish there was something particularly bizarre about this chapter, but it's actually the most normal one of them all. Although it's kind of weird that the couple are getting married in a church without inviting anyone to watch. They also both grew up in an orphanage, and apparently everyone else there are presumably dead, if the bride saying they're now "stars in the night sky" is anything to go by. And if that wasn't sad enough, you-know-what blows up again and the day ends.

Even with the breaks I've been taking in between chapters, the tedium of it all is still setting in quite a lot. Request 11 seems to be the moment where things start to get cracked wide open and become extra strange, so I just gotta hold out for a few more chapters.

Zenfalcia

Request 08 of Flower, Sun and Rain, much more mundane and down to earth than the last request.

Finally made it out the front gate of the hotel, only to be stopped by ANOTHER gate and Mondo is redirected to a nearby church. The crux of the chapter is focused on helping out a soon to be wedded couple by...tuning an organ so the groom can play a song and get his confidence up for the big day.

I almost wish there was something particularly bizarre about this chapter, but it's actually the most normal one of them all. Although it's kind of weird that the couple are getting married in a church without inviting anyone to watch. They also both grew up in an orphanage, and apparently everyone else there are presumably dead, if the bride saying they're now "stars in the night sky" is anything to go by. And if that wasn't sad enough, you-know-what blows up again and the day ends.

Even with the breaks I've been taking in between chapters, the tedium of it all is still setting in quite a lot. Request 11 seems to be the moment where things start to get cracked wide open and become extra strange, so I just gotta hold out for a few more chapters.

What a mysterious jogo.

Xiraiya

From that post alone we don't really know the extent of how much he is pushing the show, if he is aggressive and that is all he talks about and insults your taste I would agree with you, but for all we know it is just like how we all try to get people to watch shows on here. I wouldn't get rid of a Friender because I don't want to watch a super robot show or Something like that
Edit: It sounds fine if they are exchanging shows

Hey now, I wasn't being serious, no decent person would actually straight up remove a friend over something ridiculous like taste in anime, that would be called being a fucking idiot.

Yaaaaaay I got a 30 day eviction notice for refusing to pay the cleaning deposit in the apartment I moved into that was not cleaned and the pet deposit that I had already paid! Now I have to move again!

Yaaaaaaay...

Fuck.

Neol

Yaaaaaay I got a 30 day eviction notice for refusing to pay the cleaning deposit in the apartment I moved into that was not cleaned and the pet deposit that I had already paid! Now I have to move again!

Yaaaaaaay...

Fuck.

Godspeed my friend.

Apartment hunting is a fucking nightmare.

Xiraiya

Oh phew ok. I almost asked because I wasn't sure.
I realize humor doesn't always translate across the internet, but really now, there are limits to how much you can reasonably doubt a person.

I'm pretty sure that would make me some kind of Psychopath or at the very least a sociopath, if not just a terrible person in general.

croten

Yaaaaaaay...

Fuck.
Shit, can you make an appeal?

Top Bottom