• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Oberon

Banned
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

I am proud to inform you that the friender warriors can now finally rest as both the Smash 4 and Ultimax tournaments have come to a close.

In the Ultimax corner, we have their top 3 contestants.

In a humble but respectable third, the man who sacrificed himself to save the fate of the thread, PHANTOMGAMING

In second, one of our resident fitegamemin, GUARDIANE

And finally in first place surprising absolutely no one, the dick-groper, lady carrying lewd master Takamura, SHACKZAM

And now on the Smash side of things, the 3 brawlers who came out on top.

In third, the mysterious man coming out of the shadows when the challenge of a fighting game shows up, CRACKPEBBLES

In a well earned second, climbing his way back from losers, the man whose name will always be typo'd, MARAGIDYNE

And your matching first place king, repping the tiny plant throwing captain, SHAKUGANSAN

As these events draw to a close let us congratulate the winners, and also those who didn't make it. You might've gotten beat, but at least you tried and you showed good spirit. Thank you all for participating and I hope you'll take part in whatever one of these comes up again!

On the real though I wanna thank everyone who joined and enjoyed themselves. This is the first time I've done anything like this and I'm glad I didn't trip over my dick too much. Next time I try another one of these I promise I'll make the rules more clear and less silly. Hopefully I'll find some way to make announcements more exciting as well as I feel this is somewhat limp for all the effort everyone put into competing and playing. Sorry this took so long to write. I'll be contacting placing pairs in a bit and after prizes are distributed I'll raffle out a bonus one somehow. If anyone has any way they think I could improve this next time let me know. Thanks again everyone.

Conlaturation!
CmxmXJX.gif

please make smash longer than 5 min, because some started using hacks and lame it out like xtekken

I'm not really a complicated person, most people make things seem more complicated in their own mind.

I'm generally happy to be most people's acquaintance, but you know if they are being stupid, I'm going to tell them directly, regardless of how new or old a friendship might be.

Cutting right to the truth with people is a tricky thing, overall I think it's worth it, but it often causes a strong emotional reaction, be it positive or negative, the people worth keeping in my life are those who can grow from moments like that, the people who instead lose themselves in a frenzy of salt and anger and denial or whatever else life throws at them, are not worth your time.
I misspoke there and you are correct, it is very much so that for whatever reason in my head, everything you say, you say seriously. Even though you have said multiple times that you are very often sarcastic and not to take you many of your statements at face value. I think I have been pretty good at separating the jokes so far but this was not one of those occasions
I agree with you as well, getting fluffed up may feel good but you need to get the facts as well, and some people may not be able to appreciate those facts.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

I want to thank you for organizing it. You actually did a really good job, especially considering you've never done it before. It's not as easy to keep people moving and in line as it seems. You should participate next time.

I want to thank you for organizing it. You actually did a really good job, especially considering you've never done it before. It's not as easy to keep people moving and in line as it seems. You should participate next time.
Thanks! I will, if I have any of the games I'll do it for a free win to whoever fights me.
Pictured: Shack

sorry I had too. GG's to everyone

Edit- well that was a fail. Mobile GAF is terrible
Now I wanna know what that was
Enough of those "real" women
Ayy lmao
YEAH! Getting to floor 80 in Bloody Palace when your previous est was 40 fucking feels GOOD!
Yo good job. Now do it without getting hit

Oberon

Banned
It's probably the best ecchi anime out there currently, if you're into that sort of thing.

Depends if the humor justifies the lewdness

Rias

Replace the R with L and the S with m.

Oberon is Liam confirmed

I am not afraid of butts tho

Qias! I knew it was you all along you son of a bitch! You'll pay for what you did to my sister at the Toys 'R' Us last Spring!

tumblr_inline_moyvftvGpl1qz4rgp.gif

Got a problem with twerking lolis?

Don't make me post that gif

Top Bottom