• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

Hey Oberon how do you feel about Nova's butt?
500px-Nova_SC-G_Art2.jpg
Anyways

I fixed it, it's just a funny Takamura picture. Idk why linking things from tinypic doesn't work on here
NeoGAF banned it because of reasons.
I don't know the reasons
Congratulations top 3! Man those fights were the hypest. Thanks for setting it up Joose btw.

Thanks for organizing the tournament Joose! Congrats to the winners. I'll definitely join if we ever have another tourney in the future!
CAN YOU SEE ALL OF ME? WALK INTO MY MYSTERY! STEP INSIDE AND HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE!
DO YOU REMEMBER ME, CAPTURE YOU OR SET YOU FREE. I AM ALL, I AM ALL OF ME
All this Cuddy and Moe nonsense has reminded me of Kya from Korra

Kya is one of the three hot older women in the show, the other two being Lin and
Suyin
I'm all about this

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE
Snip

UjFBl1r.png

And thank YOU for organizing this tournament, got to play some great fun matches with people here.
Some feedback for the tournament: 5 minutes does seem rather short for 5 stocks, no body feels accomplished winning via sudden death

Zenfalcia

I should change my ringtone. Its beginning to scare people.

As a brown man, the words "IM NUCLEAR! IM WILD!" emanating from your pocket tends to freak some people out.

It's the best tho. Who cares about everyone else. I had the travis touchdown moe as my text tone for a while, no one i knew liked it.

So... having just heard about the live action Legend of Zelda, all I can say is that it would be the greatest thing ever if they cast DMX as Link and wrote the whole show around that.

So... having just heard about the live action Legend of Zelda, all I can say is that it would be the greatest thing ever if they cast DMX as Link and wrote the whole show around that.

They better get the hottest girls ever to play the adult ladies. Nothing else would do it justice.

Korra.
It made me sad that all we got from her in Book 4 was her leaving Republic City in a flashback and that being the last appearance of her in the show

I'd like a game exploring the world of Avatar while Kya, Bumi, and Tenzin were growing up with them as playable characters

Jman014

I'd like a game exploring the world of Avatar while Kya, Bumi, and Tenzin were growing up with them as playable characters

That would be cool, but I'd want one where it's like right after the show. But sadly I hear the creators are done with Avatar for awhile, if not permanently.

Top Bottom