• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

The cringe is real
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=994163
dmgHrI.gif

It's real clever.

They didn't win with their shit, so someone makes a big long bullshit post of relevant nonsense bound to get attention.
Instant viral success while no one cares about the films that won.

Beloved

I still don't see what's so offensive about her.

So she's boring. So what? It's not like the rest of the cast are walking beings of innovation in character building.

I agree, she's not my favorite but I have literally zero reason to even feel dislike for her character. She's fine, just not that interesting to me.

Woolie can be just as much of a skeptical asshole as Pat sometimes.

It made me salty too, watching the vid now and this is what I said on skype when he made that comment:

It really is a shame,
Is this thread going to become a wasteland when P5 comes out or are we all just going to lose our minds over it.

It's either going to be Jman and GUMMY talking about rustling and no one else or just a 24/7 P5 hype storm

semisonic

Banned
Holy fuck the Final Boss Head Armor is just a fucking EYEPATCH
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO COOL
I guess it's time to start getting commendations.
1% drop rate?
5 needed?
Yeah okay

Now I know how their DC fans feel.
Nah that's on them, I like DC books and new 52 Aquaman was one of my favourite series. I laughed along with them and just ignored all the mistakes they made.
I still don't see what's so offensive about her.

So she's boring. So what? It's not like the rest of the cast are walking beings of innovation in character building.

I don't hate her, much like SAO I play it up for fun. She is boring and her gimmicks are lame and that is about it. She was never not in my party once she became available and I like playing her in P4A/U

Oh it's going to go so slow just like our first thread ahhh good times

The good old days? do you miss your harem?
I won't let it become rustling talk! I won't!
I believe in you Banana
That and me continuing to post impressions of random games unrelated to anything that's going on in the thread. That will always be constant.

I see your updates but I have no idea what the game you are playing exactly is. did Suda work on it or am I piecing other conversations that you had together in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom