• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cringe is real

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=994163

dmgHrI.gif
I tapped at 2. That's terrible. Even for a student project.

croten

12 hours is that sweet spot for a shooter in my opinion. Not too short that I can finish it in a setting but just long enough that it will last me a weekend

I dunno, I thought that game was just a little too long, I kinda burnt out during the third act. That being said it's super fun.

12 hours is that sweet spot for a shooter in my opinion. Not too short that I can finish it in a setting but just long enough that it will last me a weekend

I'd say about the length of Half Life 1.

That was my sweet spot. Between 10-12 hours.

Or even Doom 1 without the 4th expansion.

I dunno, I thought that game was just a little too long, I kinda burnt out during the third act. That being said it's super fun.

I didn't get burnt out during that game at all and I played it in like 3 hour chunks

oh shit
I'd say about the length of Half Life 1.

That was my sweet spot. Between 10-12 hours.

Or even Doom 1 without the 4th expansion.

Too bad the last 3 hours of half life suck ass

croten

Half Life is 12 hours. Half Life 2 is 12 hours. The Halo 1 campaign is about 10 and I didn't really play local multi.

Fucking DOOM is like 8 hours unless you slap your dick on walls for secrets like I do.

I much preferred episode 1 and episode 2 to the base Half Life 2 because they were much shorter

Pat talking about Molyneux this week on the podcast made me think Pat was doing this the whole time
HHH-Angry.gif

Having JUST been to a Film Festival for a class and having some students have their film submitted to a student event and having to hear their pitch about how their film would BLOW the rest out of the water the night before....this is exactly what I expected this film to be.

Sit the fuck down.
As a film student, watching the first minute, alone, was enough for me. And I've seen some janky shiz...

The first 3 seconds was enough. I knew this guy was full of shit. Perfect audio mixing that he painstakingly did 20 hours of editing for.

Half Life is 12 hours. Half Life 2 is 12 hours. The Halo 1 campaign is about 10 and I didn't really play local multi.

Fucking DOOM is like 8 hours unless you slap your dick on walls for secrets like I do.

Holy shit, you're right. I've played those games so many times they seem way longer than that, but I guess they're about that long, yeah. Huh.

You haven't even finished the game. Also, complaining about Junpei's misogyny in the beginning of P3P while brushing off Yosuke's homophobia is dumb.

Except in P4 Yosuke is a toilet for every possible bad thing to happen to.

The game acknowledges that he is a shit and gleefully punishes him for it.

Although they should have made his S link about him being a better person to girls and Kanji

The Persona 5 hype is too strong you guys, I was actually a tad salty when Woolie dismissed Ann as blonde Rise when we have seen almost nothing of her.

The only thing she has in common with Rise is the pigtails. If you were going to compare her with a Persona character then Ayase from P1 is the closest one. Not only do they look very similar, but they both use whips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom