• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Ilvocare

I haven't platnumed any of my games... I guess I can try with EDF....

Huh. I have to pick it up. Doi's the best artist.

I'll be honest, I am no judge of character design/art style, but the radical shift from UTK to UTK2/SO/NB took literally all three games in order for me to even accept as good. Then Trauma Team happened and it was the closest to a happy medium I could ask for. I love TT so much, I just wish it hadn't had it's difficulty toned down like it did....

Gonna be my last post for one week.

I have exams to study for and I am going to shoot for the motherfucking stars,

Especially my finance exam. DO YOU HEAR ME CUNT. I won't let your poor attitude, your dislike of the students, and terrible "just do problems from the book" lazy teaching keep me from reaching my dreams.

I will not give up

Zenfalcia

Especially my finance exam. DO YOU HEAR ME CUNT. I won't let your poor attitude, your dislike of the students, and terrible "just do problems from the book" lazy teaching keep me from reaching my dreams.

I will not give up
Just do an all out attack on your exam shadows.

I will not give up

Pierce the heavens bro. Good luck.

I will not give up

You gonna Aaron. Just end up lurking the whole time :p

sjay1994

I will not give up

lkfzLYg.gif

DONT LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Numb

I will not give up

Good luck and kick butt

Top Bottom