• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

sjay1994

We're done with SAO.

Its all about SSAPO now

41407931b433199222a791ae590b0bac.gif

Are you talking about Life Is Strange? I don't know, it's not that far off, I think the weird dialogue just makes it more entertaining, because then it gives it that DP/David Cage feel where everything is kind of off by a bit but amusing because of it.
It's not so bad that I can't handle it or anything, it's just annoying sometimes when dialogue seems forced. My biggest problem with the game is that the story isn't all that interesting to me. "person is missing" and "town is going to get wiped out" doesn't get me interested anymore after seeing it a billion times.

I think a high school story has some potential but not this one.

But there is an entire other season
I was able to handle the elf crap because you guys suffered with me
I never watched the other elf crap and was hoping to see it with you guys
It's not done yet though and its not on any of the players that are for insta-sync .

also so im not the only one having trouble with avatars?

Numb

It's not done yet though and its not on any of the players that are for insta-sync .

also so im not the only one having trouble with avatars?

I thought people were crazy enough to watch SAO four saturdays in a row.

Avatars have been broken 90% of the time for me

beinfilms

So, a friend of mine just made a suggestion to me that I actually really like, so I'm going to steal it and put it on here:

The P5 remake should be called Persona 5 Scarlet. That way, you can play P5S on the PS5.

So, a friend of mine just made a suggestion to me that I actually really like, so I'm going to steal it and put it on here:

The P5 remake should be called Persona 5 Scarlet. That way, you can play P5S on the PS5.
I really don't want any more Persona remakes... I'd rather have a SMT3:Nocturne or a Raidou remake by then.

Oberon

Banned
You know what I missed about school? The feeling of almost passing out during class.
And the fact that my day has great and terrible moments, which kind of balances it out.

beinfilms

I really don't want any more Persona remakes... I'd rather have a SMT3:Nocturne or a Raidou remake by then.

Yeah, but I mean, it's going to happen. People have already well established that they're willing to pay for it, and Atlus clearly likes the chance to tweak the games, or they wouldn't keep doing it.

Top Bottom