• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You guys need to stop stalking my hummingbird

Your hummingbird was a guilty pleasure, or was it something more?

YOU GUYS WANNA PIECE OF THIS APE!?
jZFqsXR.png

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
YO NERDS!

I kinda wanted to do something to give back to you guys for being so great, and I enjoy this stupid death game thing too much, so I decided fuck it. I took the top 48 posters from this thread and put them in this thing.

Whoever wins this will get their choice of a 20-25$ PSN/Nintendo/Steam/XBLA card. from me.

If you are not on the thing, sorry but 48 is the max I can put. Please don't take it personally.

Also, I am trying out something with this game, it might work or it might not, I don't know.

It might take a bit to get the updates cuz god damn this is going to take a while to printscreen/edit down.

Anyways..... lets do this dumb thing.

image.png

Guess Jetstream Sam's too good for tournies since he would slash everyones shit up.

Laputa_94

Well good evening Super Best Friends Gaf. I am a lurker no more and have been casually been viewing this community OT1. Nice to meet y'all

Top Bottom