• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

This'll get use.

Though, the one my friend made seems higher quality.
sJmkMz5.gif
It is higher quality than mine, I just did a quick google for a gif. It'll definitely get some use.
Guys, i think im on the final boss of Bloodborne. Idk what to do.
Already? Damn, that's quick.

We were just saying that the thread title options were limited a couple days ago due to lack of lore and then they drop Woolie and Pat being into inflation the day the new thread goes live.

Thanks Obama

Guess I am using Dragonair

EDIT:

WHY PIDGEY HE IS SO BORING

Tackle is the pokemon equivalent of Punching things.
NORMAL PUNCHHHH!

ORDINARY KIIIIICCCKKKUU!
We were just saying that the thread title options were limited a couple days ago due to lack of lore and then they drop Woolie and Pat being into inflation the day the new thread goes live.

Thanks Obama
Hey wait, which video

Fifth boss defeated:
The Witch of Henwick

That fight got a couple surprises out of me, despite being a gimmick fight for all intents and purposes.
When there were two of them, I almost expected an Agni and Rudra situation or something similar and tried to kill them simultaneously. It was pretty clever despite being the easiest boss thus far.

That's pretty good.
I guess you can try to see if you missed things? Maybe even try saving more people.

Yea i know im missing i guess at least two optional bosses.
The last boss i beat gave me one-third of an umbilical cord and said Nightmare Slain instead of Prey Slaughtered.

Fifth boss defeated:
The Witch of Henwick
That fight got a couple surprises out of me, despite being a gimmick fight for all intents and purposes.
When there were two of them, I almost expected an Agni and Rudra situation or something similar and tried to kill them simultaneously. It was pretty clever despite being the easiest boss thus far.

The second one is there the whole time. I had her half dead before her bar showed up

Damn that's cool.

Dude this whole game ive been reading notes about the Red Moon and some Baby that has to be sacrificied or some shit. This white ass lady has blood on her white dress from her stomach/uterus area and i beat the Baby's Wet Nurse to get the first third of the umbilical cord. The wet nurse has to be my favorite looking boss in any souls game/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom