• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the most popular hetroship is Naruto/Sakura followed by Sasuke/Sakura and then Naruto/Hinata.

Huh, that's weird. Naoto and Yukiko are the two most popular P4 girls in Japan, so I assumed that that was the case. Well, I guess it's not that weird. It's not like Japan is a hivemind.

Halloween Costume time! Corporate Kane!
ZYNqwY3.jpg

YOU SON OF A BITCH

ultimax

Actually thats not true, in the last character poll and most recent ones, Hinata is the most popular female character in Naruto.
I dropped the anime around the ninja war arc, so i wouldn't really know much past that. I just play the storm games now. I do remember Sakura used to be the popular choice tho.
I'm getting both
dont ask me how I'm getting the money.
how are u getting the money fucker

I dropped the anime around the ninja war arc, so i wouldn't really know much past that. I just play the storm games now. I do remember Sakura used to be the popular choice tho.

how are u getting the money fucker
Well to put it into context the last time sakura beat Hinata in a character poll was at the very beginning of part 2. Hinatas design with long hair wasnt shown yet.

Sakura's a bitch though. Also, she's really fucking useless.

Let's be fair, the plot to Naruto makes way more fucking sense if Naruto was at least a bit gay for Sasuke.

Hey, I don't like Sakura. I'm just saying that Japan having her as their favorite seemed off and I was right.

To be fair...Sakura kind of high spirit is the wrong kind...

Also, I got everything wrong, I better ride the shamecar...

Regardless, the majority of people in Japan don't seem to like that kind of character.

Man Pat freaks his shit in this and I didn't hear shit about it compared to Phobia

Yeah he was super on edge the whole time. We mostly talked about the end of FNAF because not much was going on. Phobia was talked about a lot because the game was really interesting in how it scared you so much without having anything happen or suddenly pop out at you.

Well to put it into context the last time sakura beat Hinata in a character poll was at the very beginning of part 2. Hinatas design with long hair wasnt shown yet.

So not until she 'grew up and grew out' as Pat put it? Not a big surprise there. She's totally the best chick (I can remember anyways) in the show anyways, even if I don't really care for the super nice shy girl thing nowadays(I blame Watamote).

I think most people do. Sakura is usually at her worse when Sasuke is involved, and because that's often, she is often at her worst.

"oh i know you went evil and have a genocidal ideals but i still love you please pay attention to me"

Honestly Sasuke punching her out was a highlight of these last few chapters.

Hey guys, happy halloween! I went into a bar with a Shang Tsung mask, and was greeted with dead silence, lol.
How's your guys holidays going?

Zenfalcia

So not until she 'grew up and grew out' as Pat put it? Not a big surprise there. She's totally the best chick (I can remember anyways) in the show anyways, even if I don't really care for the super nice shy girl thing nowadays(I blame Watamote).

So you blame watamote for that, huh..

Watamote was not just shy.. it included very introverted and social awkward.. Also she lacked the niceness..

Well I believe the reason was her lack of screen time cause she beat sakura during the chunin exams just later parts she didnt when she was nowhere. Funny thing is the last time sakura won a poll was the chapter where long haired hinata first shows up.
Also I was wrong sasusaku is most popular hetero but narusaku beats naruhina by alot...though the japanese fanbase is weird and this was done in 2012 using search results and the top three pairings are kakashi/iruka, sasuke/naruto, and then kakashi/naruto sooooo....yeah.

Yeah he was super on edge the whole time. We mostly talked about the end of FNAF because not much was going on. Phobia was talked about a lot because the game was really interesting in how it scared you so much without having anything happen or suddenly pop out at you.
That's cool. I knew FNAF was scare jumps but Pat just being freaked out the whole time is awesome.
Hey guys, happy halloween! I went into a bar with a Shang Tsung mask, and was greeted with dead silence, lol.
How's your guys holidays going?
Been bedridden all day but I had planned to finish all shitstorm videos so eh.

Oh and I released my PT video as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBOu_k_yjQw
Cheap plug for the late night frienders

360pages

Well I believe the reason was her lack of screen time cause she beat sakura during the chunin exams just later parts she didnt when she was nowhere. Funny thing is the last time sakura won a poll was the chapter where long haired hinata first shows up.
Also I was wrong sasusaku is most popular hetero but narusaku beats naruhina by alot...though the japanese fanbase is weird and this was done in 2012 using search results and the top three pairings are kakashi/iruka, sasuke/naruto, and then kakashi/naruto sooooo....yeah.

So...I wasn't completely wrong.

1/2...good enough for me.

360pages

Man her sasuke moments are the worst. Like have some self respect damn it.

That show was way too awkward for me to handle

The best thing about it, is that the two worst characters might end up together. Seriously, the idea of Sakura getting Naruto feels like he was a rebound or something. That always rubs me the wrong way. I rather have someone end up with somebody that saw how great he was from the start rather than someone that flat out called him annoying and insulted the fact that he didn't have any parents.

So you blame watamote for that, huh..

Watamote was not just shy.. it included very introverted and social awkward.. Also she lacked the niceness..

That's my point really. I used to love the archetype, being an antisocial shy guy myself, but awhile back it just started getting on my nerves, but then I saw Watamote, which was great, and I kinda felt showed something more relate-able/real.

...I feel like this is coming out wrong, but I figure that's how Watamote would feel like too... fuck this is getting really shitty and I'm over using ellipsis, I should probably stop trying to explain.

The best thing about it, is that the two worst characters might end up together. Seriously, the idea of Sakura getting Naruto feels like he was a rebound or something. That always rubs me the wrong way. I rather have someone end up with somebody that saw how great he was from the start rather than someone that flat out called him annoying and insulted the fact that he didn't have any parents.
I saw someone today say "its not about Narutos happiness its about what he wants." Narusaku everybody.

Did he ever get over her?
Huh, didn't think Pat was into boys being genderbent into girls.
Whut. PT?

ultimax

Yeah. She's a piece of shit. They just really messed up her character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom