• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, don't forget to send in your OT8 title to Mrgoodwil by way of PM before 4PM EST.
Thanks for reminding people ^_^

Hope fouzuzamaki stays safe and Aaron has a good move- (though I doubt they'll see my post. ) I have one last homework assignment and then I'm free for a whole week.

Zenfalcia

DisplayLag has been my friend. I'm about 95% sure I'm going to end up buying the BenQ RL2455HM, but I'm always still looking. Newegg's prices are great, though.

I forgot pcpartbuilder is a great place to compare prices since newegg and other sites like cheating and having old prices from years ago and put them on discount making them seem super cheap.

Going with the better one of the two and note it as fragile, though I'll pay for the increased costs myself.

One thing, could you p.m me your country and city of residence? I'll need it to figure out the costs when the time comes. Or just let me know when that time comes, it doesn't really matter. It'll take like an hour at most to take care of everything.

Sure, which is? You could split it 50/50 for the shipping price.

Okingjrr

Hope fouzuzamaki stays safe and Aaron has a good move- (though I doubt they'll see my post. ) I have one last homework assignment and then I'm free for a whole week.

No prob.
I wish I didn't have an assignment due in two weeks. It's cutting down on my playtime.

LETS SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

reggie-iwata-running-at-each-other.gif

zeemumu

I love how Woolie was contemplating lying but the interface wouldn't let him in The Fall. The game knows the best friends canon.

So what was the general thought about the new DS2 DLC last night? I wasn't around when it dropped.

Personally I'm pretty excited. Yet another excuse to play through the game again.

Zenfalcia

So what was the general thought about the new DS2 DLC last night? I wasn't around when it dropped.

Personally I'm pretty excited. Yet another excuse to play through the game again.
Looks cool. It's like game of the year edition and available everywhere on every console.. hopwfully the pc port doesnt suck. They also added new npcs and stuff.

Looks cool. It's like game of the year edition and available everywhere on every console.. hopwfully the pc port doesnt suck. They also added new npcs and stuff.

My only worry is the frame rate and load times. As long as they're not abysmal like they were on PS3 I'd love to pick it up on PS4.

Even on NG+, I can't see myself pushing to play Dark Souls 1 or 2 again.

They have been emotionally draining experiences for me. Nothing but anger and frustration, especially with 1. I didn't have as much frustration with 2 and I was still learning the controls.

Even on NG+, I can't see myself pushing to play Dark Souls 1 or 2 again.

They have been emotionally draining experiences for me. Nothing but anger and frustration, especially with 1. I didn't have as much frustration with 2 and I was still learning the controls.

Git
better?

They can be rough at first but once you get the combat styles down I don't think they're too frustrating. Well, unless you're Ancient Dragon.

If the game is rebalanced well, I will sink hundreds of more hours into the game. There some general fixes that have to be there (Dex needs a buff, no more agility stat, get rid of Vitality, and combine it with Endurance, rework Magic and Faith to make them viable again, etc) but the game is still great.

Hope the gameplay tweaks makes parrying viable again.

Git
better?

They can be rough at first but once you get the combat styles down I don't think they're too frustrating. Well, unless you're Ancient Dragon.

If you can't find Dark Souls frustrating, I have NES carts of Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania 1 that will test your patience.

Both of those games I managed to beat.

If you can't find Dark Souls frustrating, I have NES carts of Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania 1 that will test your patience.

Both of those games I managed to beat.

Some of the most frustrating games I've ever played were shitty flash fighting games. I raged so hard at one once I broke a few keys on a laptop I was trying to play on.

Never again.

If the game is rebalanced well, I will sink hundreds of more hours into the game. There some general fixes that have to be there (Dex needs a buff, no more agility stat, get rid of Vitality, and combine it with Endurance, rework Magic and Faith to make them viable again, etc) but the game is still great.

Hope the gameplay tweaks makes parrying viable again.

I can tell you straight up that removing entire stats simply isn't going to happen. They're not repurposing how the game itself works.

Faith does needs its power back though. It's quite literally worthless now.

I can tell you straight up that removing entire stats simply isn't going to happen. They're not repurposing how the game itself works.

Faith does needs its power back though. It's quite literally worthless now.
Believe.

If they are not going to remove them, they need to fix them. They are bad stats.

Faith being useless is quite sad, because it's never been easier to create a Faith build in the series.

Zenfalcia

Believe.

If they are not going to remove them, they need to fix them. They are bad stats.

Faith being useless is quite sad, because it's never been easier to create a Faith build in the series.
The lack of faith they have in the series' balancing is appalling. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) what they could've done was just lower the amount of spells you could use and make each worth more in damage.

I really dislike Dark 2 compared to it's brothers, but I've explained that countless times in these threads. Honestly though, if they just fix hitboxes, add in the good lighting, and scrap or fix a quarter of the shitty enemies, I'm down to play it. I never played the DLC either.

360pages

I really dislike Dark 2 compared to it's brothers, but I've explained that countless times in these threads. Honestly though, if they just fix hitboxes, add in the good lighting, and scrap or fix a quarter of the shitty enemies, I'm down to play it. I never played the DLC either.

No but tracking overheads though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom