• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

also have you guysever heard of the show imagine-nation on nhk world, it's this kind of weird show where you have an asian and greek-danish host talking about japanese popculture

it's weird seeing a greek-danish man get excited about anime

they just did a thing about d4

The local comic book shop had the design works for Persona Q. The art looks super good in it and it's got me looking forward to my special edition.

Your girl sucks! Because of reasons!

No you!

Oh you!
O(s)u!

I'm actually hype for Dancing All Night(and not getting Q), but only if it has good remixes. I don't want people ruining my Meguro.

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be crazy to not get the soundtrack for that game.

You mean set the dance floor on fire, amirite? ;)

Oh someone will be burning all right. Damn vocaloids.

Tell that to me tomorrow when I get my hands on Project DIVA

Good. Smash it into dust with a giant hammer then pile drive it.

360pages

I'm actually really Excited for Q and skipping dancing all night. (Don't care for those type of games)

Since you know it's a persona game with actual dungeon crawling

It comes with a soundtrack (sampler, I think), artbook and 3DS XL case. I don't have an XL yet as I'm waiting for the N3DS to release.
The soundtrack cd comes with remixes, kinda like the Arena cd. I got a Japanese copy from my local shop, and the Maze of Life remix is pretty fucking rad. The rest is ok,

So I got a 25% off voucher for any title on GMG...

What the fuck do I buy?

I mean Evolve doesn't come out until 2015 and I don't know if I'll like it, but at the same time it looks like a good game...

Suggestions frienders?

Zenfalcia

It's fine! You don't need it.
*loud sweating*

Nothing really, I just wanted to curse something out to make me feel better.
The thirst is pretty real.. ;_; i mean.. i dont need it.. but i want it really bad.

It's finneee..
vocaloid rythm games are da bes.
i also cant spell today.. :/

Squishy3

Far Cry 4 looks good.
I second this man's sentiment. It has the standard Ubisoft climb tower collectathon gameplay but unlike AC or Watch Dogs the gameplay is actually fun.

Also, eagles that attempt to murder you for no reason. You'll be going around and you'll all of a sudden hear people yelling "IT'S AN EAGLE"

plus wingsuit and grappling hooks

croten

FFX-2 or Valkyria Chronicles

Dr.-Who.gif

Golden God achieved, baby, I've slowed down, from my original pace, but this game keeps pulling back in.

I don't know if Isaac is on GMG, but if you don't own it, get it now. You won't (probably) regret it.

360pages

So I got a 25% off voucher for any title on GMG...

What the fuck do I buy?

I mean Evolve doesn't come out until 2015 and I don't know if I'll like it, but at the same time it looks like a good game...

Suggestions frienders?

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution of course!

Actual games...well all the games that I would recommend you probably already have. Etrian Odyssey 4 maybe? If you want an RPG.

Maybe the new Adventure time game.

I don't doubt that it's good, it just wouldn't be much fun for me from what I've seen.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution of course!

Since I already have Storm 3, I think I'm set for my Naruto games.

Actual games...well all the games that I would recommend you probably already have. Etrian Odyssey 4 maybe? If you want an RPG.

Maybe the new Adventure time game.

Eh, suggest them anyway.

ultimax

I can't wait to come over and destroy your dancing all night with a steel chair. Then I'll set it on fire, throw it into a casket and bury it under a ton of sand and dirt. Then the casket will explode into a giant burst of fire.
Let's settle this in smash a tables ladder and chairs diva panty casket match

360pages

I don't doubt that it's good, it just wouldn't be much fun for me from what I've seen.

Since I already have Storm 3, I think I'm set for my Naruto games.

Eh, suggest them anyway.

Bayonetta 2

Smash 4

Wonderful 101

DMC collection

Ninja Gaiden 2 for 360

Sonic Generations/Sonic Colors.

Mario 3D world/Land

Etrian Odyssey Untold

Radiant Historia (DS game)

Tales of Graces F

FFX-2 is on PC?

Yup. Front page of GMG.

Do really trust it after FFXIII?

The OST is great the gameplay is fine (even enjoyable in some regards) and it rips off Radiant Historia's time travel mechanic to good effect.

Also we need to get the fuck on Trigger's new anime, Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
From left to right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom