• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stream was fucked at first. We fixed it. Btw. Mag, its your connection and someone elses. The instant you died it went supet smooth. Wanna try just you and me after this? Make a room and Ill join.

That's really odd because the stream I watched of this did not have this issue. It must have been something odd with the Twitch stream they were watching.

Oh man this is hilarious. I thought it was something in their video editing but it's actually from the stream.

I watched from Youtube.

The stream was fucked at first. We fixed it. Btw. Mag, its your connection and someone elses. The instant you died it went supet smooth. Wanna try just you and me after this? Make a room and Ill join.

Mara is now Mag. Get a mod to change your name man.

Zenfalcia

I think I would rather be called wrongly than be called a giant dick monster tbh...

Mara's design seems pretty weird...

Why not both?

It's finnee!
Do we need to make a new Wiki page for this?

BestGAF wiki page?
VagabondRêveur;142285870 said:
lol I work a lot, so I don't have a lot of time to respond to threads. I've been a SBF fan for a long time. Hang out on their FB, and subreddit a lot.

But you know our dirty little secrets known as our past.

BY2K

Membero Americo
C'mon guys, they should have recognized Song of Healing.

They don't even realize it's Koji fucking Kondo.

EDIT: Oh, Liam knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom