• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a tab dedicated to this thread. Get good you guys

For real. Gotta keep the tab open 24/7

We the true Frienders.

If I didn't have a tab dedicated to it, I'd be too lazy to visit.

I have the same thing, I like you guys too much. I'm gonna be very sad when the admins ban us.

Is that the next chapter? The Banning Fields, where we are all banned and have to find eachother on the vast wastelands, and learn how to survive.

But you know it to be true

No, I mean Meguro does more than just Persona.
Megami Ibunroku Persona (1996) with Hidehito Aoki, Kenichi Tsuchiya & Misaki Okibe
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (1997) with Tsukasa Masuko & Toshiko Tasaki
Maken X (1997) with Takahiro Ogata
Maken Shao (2001) with Takahiro Ogata
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (2003) with Kenichi Tsuchiya & Toshiko Tasaki
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner (2004) with Kenichi Tsuchiya
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2 (2005)

Devil Summoner: Raidō Kuzunoha vs. Chōriki Heidan (2006)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (2006) with Yosuke Uda
Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE (2006) with Tsukasa Masuko & Kenichi Yoshikawa
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3: FES (2007) with Kenichi Tsuchiya
Persona 4 (2008) with Atsushi Kitajoh and Ryota Kozuka
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (2008)

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (2009) with Kenichi Tsuchiya and Ryota Kozuka
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (2009)
The bolded are fucking amazing.

JoJo94

What was wrong with the music?

I thought the entire show was great aside from that one sketch with the tall white guy and stocky black guy.

It was just not necessary in all honesty. I mean the show is 3 hours long and in my opinion that is way too long.

KyleCross

Did Pat shave off the few strands of hair he has left? Might just be the webcam quality in this video, but it looks like he got a buzz.

Did Pat shave off the few strands of hair he has left? Might just be the webcam quality in this video, but it looks like he got a buzz.

He shaved his beard

Me too. It's permanently there. except I have multiple open.. sometimes. I still haven't read the backlog from 9700th post to 10400th post.. I'll do it eventually.. >_>

Two more threads will come and go in the time it takes to catch up

It probably fell off when he activated his Super Saiyan rage mode
How does that work?
Activate it, then fall onto your opponent when they are trying to recover to a ledge. It cancels their recovery move and 9/10 times they wont react quick enough to save themselves.

360pages

Wow I'm legit salty, we just did that story 2 weeks ago, but yet once again it's getting picked for Story Club.

Man I'm barely reviewing now for it, this just makes me want to do it less and less... still 7 months and no pick.

What has got you frustrated anyway? Anything we can do to help?

My ps4 is fucking melting and has to be sent in for repair like 2 weeks past warranty. So either I get lucky and it's free and I'm ONLY out my ps4 for nearly the entire month of december, or I get to pay another 150 bucks on top of it. Yaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom