• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit
Kill La Kill and Inoue Battle confirmed to be in the same universe

No shit
tOacVdk.jpg

OmakeGifAnime-InouBattlewaNichijou-keinoNakade-Episode1-LifeFiberGloves_zps0c77b11f.gif~original

After a little scouring through google searches, found a pop'n music simulator to see how good I might be at that game, since I suck shit at IIDX and this at least on easier difficulties is more forgiving. 9 buttons is a bit challenging to keep track of, especially when you're using a keyboard and the keys aren't color coded like the actual controllers. But it wasn't too bad.

Though fuck I really need to play some actual, legit Bemani games. I can only get so far using a goddamn keyboard.

I wont allow this blasphemy! Everyone needs to buy XRD!
Fucking THIS!

mike0dude

Aw well my connection shat itself... Guess im going back to the podcast.
Sorry about the shitty jigglypuff shenanigans I never used the character before... I only played Little mac :(

Wow.. they got noticed.. ;_;
I'm so not jelly.
If we wanted to get noticed, we'd need to actually have our song be about the best friends.
How the fuck do I use Jigglypuff's Rest to hit people?
You have to be literally on top of them.
What's a street fighter? Is that those ghetto hood rat kids always slapping and yelling at each other on the streets?

You kids these days.
Gatdam hooligans
Nah you gonna buy both right now tho
Capcom won't let me yet tho

Pff. Woolie is such a huge fraud. He hasn't even beaten Bastion.
so, maybe a best gaf original holiday song?
I don't think anyone here is qualified to set that up. If someone is that'd be fucking hype tho.

I really wanna do the best friends theme. They're friends who play together with learning and sharing and junk,

Xiraiya

I don't want to turn them off. I just hate when a massive image gets posted.
Just quote them so they're not so big is all I ask.

I agree, sometimes quoting doesn't help enough, but it at least stops an image taking up my whole damn monitor even at 1080.

GAF needs that spoiler function that some other Vbulletin boards have where you can straight up hide text AND Images under a one click button, rather than a basic grey highlight covering of the text.

Zenfalcia

I'm too stressed out from exams to be hyped for singing right now.

Maybe I should try composing... I did take a theory class...

We can wait until after exams to be hyped about singing.

Or just dumb parody christmas parody song about SBF

Pff. Woolie is such a huge fraud. He hasn't even beaten Bastion.
I don't think anyone here is qualified to set that up. If someone is that'd be fucking hype tho.

I really wanna do the best friends theme. They're friends who play together with learning and sharing and junk,

If we try hard enough, we can do terrible songs.

We will do that eventually.

I agree, sometimes quoting doesn't help enough, but it at least stops an image taking up my whole damn monitor even at 1080.

GAF needs that spoiler function that some other Vbulletin boards have where you can straight up hide text AND Images under a one click button, rather than a basic grey highlight covering of the text.

It's a shame it doesn't have that. It was so useful.

Zenfalcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom