• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

In other news, Maru best cat

tumblr_n0pajcCuiZ1s199fdo1_400.gif

what happens If the gift exchange doesnt have a pair number of participants?
can I get 2 gifts?
The way Elfster shuffles people you don't have to be paired up, one person can get a gift for one person, and that person gets a gift for the next person, and that person gets a gift for the next etc.

It doesn't matter if it's not an even number.

When do you think nick and Jess tie the knot?
I give it 7 seasons.

They're actually the problem with Season 3, since they finally get together at the end of 2, and then spin their wheels for all of 3 with their bad romance plot and those two characters are pretty much completely tied up in that and Schmidt is similarly tied up in a bad relationship subplot, so all the funnies fall on Winston and then Coach.

After season 3 (which I did still enjoy, mind you) I really hope Nick and Jess never get back together. The dynamic just didn't work.

I've discovered a huge issue with my apartment. Upstairs with thick-ass insulation means even in super cold weather it is sweltering in here, so now I have to have this window open but now one part of my apartment is freezing.

This is a problem with no real solution.

They're actually the problem with Season 3, since they finally get together at the end of 2, and then spin their wheels for all of 3 with their bad romance plot and those two characters are pretty much completely tied up in that and Schmidt is similarly tied up in a bad relationship subplot, so all the funnies fall on Winston and then Coach.

After season 3 (which I did still enjoy, mind you) I really hope Nick and Jess never get back together. The dynamic just didn't work.

That still leaves my question open lol. You know and I know based on how rom coms work, that they will be back together and married in the end. The entire show hinges on their relationship and the roommate funnies and the douche jar.

That still leaves my question open lol. You know and I know based on how rom coms work, that they will be back together and married in the end. The entire show hinges on their relationship and the roommate funnies and the douche jar.

I really don't think they will hook back up, I think they learned their lesson after season 3. So never. They will never get married.

I do like the cold but weather isn't related to why I dislike it. I'm from Alabama so the weather is basically the same.

Living in tiny nothing towns is just not my thing.

Indeed!

I'd love to live in a small town where people know me. Living in a cold metropolis can get pretty lonely.

People are callus and indifferent as fuck. If I didn't have to give up creature comforts like great restaurants and entertainment, I'd happily move to small town Murica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom