• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super House of Dead Ninjas |OT|

Draft

SHODN is actually the best indie 2D roguelike platforming action game. Sony fans that clog up threads begging for Vita ports should start tweeting that one fellow who promises all games will come to that platform.

Also, Adult Swim Games? Killing it? Between this, Volgarr, the bizarre puzzle fighter game, the old west game, Robot Unicorn, it's an impressive collection of software.

Draft

Hard Mode: no continues, no starting on a lower floor?

I just beat Arglebargle for the first time.

Was this game made easier? I left it on the shelf, so to speak, for a couple months. Back then bosses were kicking the shit out of me. The turtle, for example, would hit me every time he ran across the room. This time, jumping over him was easy.

Rahk

Bought this along with the DLC on a whim during the Steam Halloween since it looked cool and I am glad I did. Just spent half a day playing it non-stop. So good.

It's still up on sale for $3.50, so check it out.

Nordicus

*presses Continue for the thread*

I've been playing this thanks to the Adult Swim Bundle recently and god damn it's good. I knew it was at least decent but didn't expect it to grab me like that. Can't play Volgarr, got items to unlock!

I don't like the scythe btw. Might have a purpose but it's completely useless in bossfights afaik.

I've been playing this again recently and decided to bump this thread because it's awesome and people should play it

edit: aww shit, community. thought it was in the main forum haha

Top Bottom