• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

Andrew.

Banned
okay but if i cant play it with my dk bongos im cancelling my preorder

Powerglove or nothing for me :'(

Amateurs

xl_nintendo_power_pad-2.jpg

Murrah

Banned
So with all this controller talk, can you play with standard (as in, non-motion plus) Wii remotes? I'm 99% sure you can but I can't find an answer anywhere else, and I need to find out if I need to buy extra controllers on Friday too

Kureransu

i was browsing youtube looking for possible rips of some of the songs that i heard on the stream earlier, and i came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zigT-tNBXw

it never occurred to me that mario 64 also had a big band theme to it as well. even though the mash up is a bit jarring at times, i can't help but notice how similar they they feel.

D-e-f-

Banned
What's the logic behind this? Aren't they basically the same thing with a slightly different form factor?

Yes. OG CC has analog shoulder buttons though. So maybe that causes them to be identified as different controllers? Still, it's a weird omission.

gogogow

I'm surprised that with Edge's quote, they didn't give SM3DW a 10.

Next week when I get SM3DW, I will shove all other games i'm playing aside and give priority to this game.

Yes. OG CC has analog shoulder buttons though. So maybe that causes them to be identified as different controllers? Still, it's a weird omission.

Classic Controller Pro works, Jose Otero posted a "video" on some weird source.

Oh, read it wrong.

Nintendo has too many fucking controllers.

Kard8p3

7 worlds? Some reviews said 8...

I guess they were including super-secret comet observatory Star World. I sure hope its some Galaxy-esque levels and not just remixes of levels we just played

It's definitely 8 main worlds. Don't know why he isn't allowed to show it since the Japanese commercials and artwork already have.

Oh and here's another spoilerish video showing how to unlock a character
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lki9nvYkyiY

Top Bottom