• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

Timeaisis

This is awesome.

Amazon.com

Best Sellers in Video Games
Super Mario 3D World - Nintendo Wii U - #2 in Video Games
Just Dance 2014 - Nintendo - #5 in Video Games
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - #39 in Video Games
Mario Kart Wii - #41 in Video Games

That's really impressive considering just yesterday it was #8.
Wii U saved?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Sweet, new peeps!

Here's mine: TheBY2K

Please include your GAF username and mention the fact that you are from GAF when you send me a Friend Invite, otherwise I will ignore it.

El Odio

Banned
Since the topic of the friends list on WiiU has come up I'm gonna go a little off topic and ask if anyone knows how to fix the problem with connecting to that server. My system is hooked up to the internet but refuses to let me add or send friend requests and I've been wanting to fix that.

Also, did they ever fix the problem with Miiverse adding friends? I don't know what that problem was but I remember early days it made more sense to add through "Friend List" on the OS level. Something about not being able to send requests unless it went both ways? Like it was still Friend Code style?

Andrew.

Banned
Had a Wii U since launch more like it ;p

Sent you a request =P

Im makin easy online Nintendo friends without any 30 number social security number to the 5th power bullshit!

ijtbcG.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Will Wii U sales finally start to rise?

I think SM3DW will be the best performing game on the system by a long shot and do a decent job of kicking sales in the pants, relative to where we're at, but in the long run the system is fucked and sales wont be significant enough to deter investors and put Nintendo back in the competition. Mario is big, but I don't think it's "completely undo 12 months of colossal failure and ignorance" big.

Happy to eat crow, but yeah. With all things Wii U I think it's better to just appreciate the quality of the better games and enjoy them for as long as they come, than consider how it's going to influence sales, because I don't foresee a positive future market for the system no matter the Mario, Smash, Zelda, and whatever.

rawktapus

The gym feature is so nice in Wii fit U, its too bad that sort of implimentation isnt standard in all of nintendo's games that use miiverse.
Ah well, my NNID is rawktapus. I look forward to showing you all how Mario is done ;)

writing checks with my mouth that my skills can't cash!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
give me your NNID eatchildren

I think it's EatChildren, but I'll double check later, because Nintendo wouldn't let me use EatChildren as my display name.

Roo

I think SM3DW will be the best performing game on the system by a long shot and do a decent job of kicking sales in the pants, relative to where we're at, but in the long run the system is fucked and sales wont be significant enough to deter investors and put Nintendo back in the competition. Mario is big, but I don't think it's "completely undo 12 months of colossal failure and ignorance" big.

God hope you're right.
Edit: why are we sharing our NNID, again?

BY2K

Membero Americo

Happy to eat crow, but yeah. With all things Wii U I think it's better to just appreciate the quality of the better games and enjoy them for as long as they come, than consider how it's going to influence sales, because I don't foresee a positive future market for the system no matter the Mario, Smash, Zelda, and whatever.

Well I'm not saying the Wii U will become a smashing success overnight either. Just that it will do well at least during the holidays.

Richie

This is awesome.

Amazon.com

HOLY FUCK. The goddamn power of EAD Tokyo is astounding. Second place already. Can number #1 be reached? Fingers oh so crossed.

Glass Joe

We're doing friend ID's again? Mine is JJAwiiu, please mention GAF if you request me. My list is full but I'll delete some of the deadbeats who haven't played in a month + now.

This is awesome.

Amazon.com

That is awesome. Wii Fit U meter is still hanging in there at #72 too. #2 for a Wii U game after all the abuse it's taken this year is really surprising.

I played Galaxy and other Nintendo single player console games while my sister was watching. (Got her into Zelda this way)

Now I'm at college and don't have anyone to watch or play it with. Maybe I'll buy it during winter break with some controllers and see how that works out.

Linkhero1

I forgot to mention to let me know you're from GAF in your requests. Share your GAF username in the message. My NNID is my username.

See you guys on the other side.

Top Bottom