• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

zroid

Banned
Is everyone just adding each other because of some new feature coming to Mario or is there just a surge in new Wii U owners?

Probably just general excitement, but Mario does have a ghost feature. Don't know if it pulls from your friends or from randoms though.

ffdgh

Woah 3D world jumped up to the #2 spot of amazons top 100 games
KuGsj.gif
http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

IIRC it was at number 8 earlier today.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Guys, please tell me I'm not the only one here who's checked the eshop a few times today just on the off chance that a miracle happened and they put it up early.

Plz guys.

EDIT: Hey guys, add me! NNiD: Horseticuf.

Sorry, I had myself down as "Horseticuffs" then remembered that won't fit so, yeah, it's "Horseticuf".

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I think it will help quite a bit, WiiU wasn't even on my radar until I saw some of 3D World's gameplay. Now I really want one.

Get it. Also get Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101.

Peach being playable and the sweet looking graphics made me cave. I'm buying this and a Pro Controller on day one (picking up Wind Waker HD as well).

Although... I have to wait until next week to pick up a Wii U. :(

Reposting for truth:

This is making me rethink G2>G1. I'm remembering now just how novel the spherical gameplay was, which was so amazing at the time. G2 is clearly more refined, but I may have to give the nod to 1 just based on the sheer wonder of when it was first released.

Regiruler

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before.

6J06LOH.jpg

What day is this? I can't lag further behind than I already am due to my school barely giving me pink pieces.

EDIT: Ah, Friday. I don't have the release date memorized as I'm not picking it up at release (thinking of going for the $40 Xenoblade deal instead), but I felt like stopping by to look around since I don't really care for spoilers either way.

Hiltz

one would think Nintendo who needs to sell consoles would find a way to resolve the issue with Amazon US, they are the largest online retailer right?

Yeah, you're right about that.Nintendo has been stubborn to let this bad blood between it and Amazon continue, but of course, Amazon hasn't been missing out on much given the poor performance of the console so far this year.

afoni

Banned
no longer will the sony fanboys look down on us with looks of malcontent, but rather with looks of hunger. the king is back and he's taking down names mother fuckers. enjoy your famine, ps4 owners

hear our lords name, it is mario

run cerny, run yoshida. mario is coming and he's bringing 3 friends with him. theyre coming to steal your food and take your games

Malus

no longer will the sony fanboys look down on us with looks of malcontent, but rather with looks of hunger. the king is back and he's taking down names mother fuckers. enjoy your famine, ps4 owners

hear our lords name, it is mario

run cerny, run yoshida. mario is coming and he's bringing 3 friends with him. theyre coming to steal your food and take your games

We really savor the moments of glory between the several month long game droughts lol.

Top Bottom