• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World |OT| Next-gen starts right meow!

maxcriden

Amazon pls *cries*

Get on with customer service, ask them to ship it ASAP so you get it by Saturday. Seriously, it should work. A bunch of other people did this. I would get right on it immediately though. Your other option would be to return it when you get it and pick it up somewhere else tomorrow.

Neiteio

It's what Neiteio considers a joke.
z07mw44uxx4r.jpg

TnK

Awww yeah, mik2121 is delivering the goods. Haven't reached this stage yet, will go play after finishing this post.

How many hours until all the members of GAF experiences the ecstasy which is SMB 3D World? If anything, what you have been hyped for will be delivered.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Snagged this and Zelda a day early in a NYC mom & pop shop today. Now for the long wait until I get home...

Ahh, the conveniences of living in rural West Virginia where I know I can pick up a copy of Super Mario 3D World at Walmart at midnight with little competition.

If anyone in Buckhannon buys my copy of this game out from under me I swear I will end you.

Village

Ahh, the conveniences of living in rural West Virginia where I know I can pick up a copy of Super Mario 3D World at Walmart at midnight with little competition.

If anyone in Buckhannon buys my copy of this game out from under me I swear I will end you.

Time to take a road trip from Maryland to rual west virginia

My store should have it soon! I haven't been this excited for a Mario game since Mario 64. I'm gonna play this all day and night and then get up and go get my gold 3DS my first handheld since the gameboy advance. Mario and Zelda all weekend!

Timeaisis

I'm never bothered by spoilers for a Mario game. I've never been concerned not knowing what level comes next or what have you.

Well, I didn't used care about spoilers, but then SMG came out. That game had so many awesome surprises that I would never wanted them all spoiled. Now, apart from the trailers and such (which I've heard are all the first 4 of 8 worlds), I don't really want to see anything else until I get my hands on it.

Is the 10% off deal for Deluxe owners still valid for those who bought at launch? It's been slightly more than 1 year. May push me into buying it digitally if so.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
No reason to wait at all if you can grab it earlier. Best feeling ever is to get a game before launch. Are they giving away Mario freebies at the NWS?

Probably, but I think I'm finally too old to live up for shit like I used to. And I live way too far away to even be tempted to line up.

Downloading at midnight, I was going to go retail with this one but it will look great always ready to play next to the other Game of the Year The Wonderful 101 on my OS menu.

Tokieda

The Metacritic went up to 94. Not sure what late review bumped it, but a bump happened.

Giant Bomb I think. I'd like to think I don't care about the metacritic, but whilst it's not going to affect my purchase or enjoyment, I do like to wave it in my anti-Nintendo friend's face.

Timeaisis

The Metacritic went up to 94. Not sure what late review bumped it, but a bump happened.

Yeah, Giant Bomb's came out today with 5/5, which probably what bumped it to 94. That's probably where it's going to sit.

Giant Bomb I think. I'd like to think I don't care about the metacritic, but whilst it's not going to affect my purchase or enjoyment, I do like to wave it in my anti-Nintendo friend's face.

I think the best part of being a Nintendo fan is taunting non-Nintendo fans with the great games they miss out on.

Deku Tree

Gamestop told me I could pick up Mario 3DW at the Xbone midnight launch tonight. I am not buying an Xbone. Too late for me. tomorrow is OK.

You're forgetting my all-time favourite Metroid game

Metroid-Prime-Pinball.jpg

(but I guess you could extremely loosely tie this in with the prime games)

The most criminally underrated game of the first half of the DS's life cycle. Game was like pure crack and alongside the multiplayer oriented Hunters helped to provide some fresh and fun handheld experiences that you wouldn't normally associate with Metroid.

Top Bottom