• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Meat Boy |OT|

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SalsaShark said:
Xbox died ?

Buy it on Steam dude. Pretty sure it'll run fine with a low end rig.

I don't even have a rig, just a little cheap laptop. Plus I would only want to play this on a gamepad and it's probably not even possible for my playstation controller to work with this thing.

oh well, as long as it plays the same and comes out before I die, it's OK

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler said:
I don't even have a rig, just a little cheap laptop. Plus I would only want to play this on a gamepad and it's probably not even possible for my playstation controller to work with this thing.

It might run it, specs req are pretty low.

Salsa

Snuggler said:
alright, fine

thats right son, two times

smug.jpg

Nabs

Snuggler said:

your laptop should be enough to handle it. there are new ps3 drivers (motionjoy) out as well.

ithorien

Snuggler said:

Like Nabs said, MotionJoy. He just recently paid for certification, so no issues with the drivers anymore.

If you have an older controller, ton of really good USB adapters for them.

HadesGigas said:
Another PC character revealed, RunMan:

He's obviously the replacement for The Ninja from N+. Can't say I know who he is though.

Has anybody beat all the Sewers of Dross (Gish) levels? I just finished them (all A rank), and some of the later ones were evil. Those fucking lasers can kiss my ass.

Teknopathetic said:
"He's obviously the replacement for The Ninja from N+. Can't say I know who he is though."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B7x5DvsuVI

That looks really nice, it's a great idea to put all those indie characters, it's a nice way to discover those other games :D

Also what's wrong with steam? I want to pre order Meatboy, but they refuses me to pay, they say I need to buy another game, anybody has the same stupid error message? I never preorder a game from steam, am I missing something?

Emitan

RockmanWhore said:
That looks really nice, it's a great idea to put all those indie characters, it's a nice way to discover those other games :D

Also what's wrong with steam? I want to pre order Meatboy, but they refuses me to pay, they say I need to buy another game, anybody has the same stupid error message? I never preorder a game from steam, am I missing something?
I preordered it 15 minutes ago no problem.

I'm having some troubles pre-purchasing the game on Steam. It says that buying this game requires the ownership of another game, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the site that says what that game would actually be! Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit-
nm got that fixed. System was glitching. Weird.

Nabs

A couple of people on gaf have run into that same problem. I bought it with no problem, and two others on my list picked it up as well. Not sure what the problem could be. Try ordering through their website instead of client.

Salsa

fuck yes runman

also apparently i dont have enough money on my CC, what the fuck, i went to the bank yesterday. I dont want to go over there again ughhhh

Nabs

Wizpig said:
No Mac version is coming out right?
Mac version is coming out at the start of next year. It's Steamplay, so if you buy the pc version you get the mac one when it comes out.

Lonely1 said:
To people who have played this. Do you think that a sideways wiimote will be good for this game?
Yeah, only requires two buttons for gameplay (run/jump), four for end of level menu (next level/replay level/back to map/save replay).

Works great on the drumpad and fightstick controllers on Xbox.

M Tyson said:
are they fuckin stupid? i was going to buy this at 800.. who increases a price of their game? do u not want sales?

It was made very clear that it was a sale pretty much everywhere the game was mentioned, you have no one to call "fuckin stupid" but yourself.

They said they chose to do a launch sale instead of a sale around Christmas time as to not screw over early adopters who would have bought at $15 only to see it on sale a month later.

In other news it's $10 right now on Steam, so... do u not want?

TheExodu5

Banned
M Tyson said:
are they fuckin stupid? i was going to buy this at 800.. who increases a price of their game? do u not want sales?

are you fuckin blind? who reads limited time only and thinks "foreeeever"? do you not want respect?

Salsa

DUFFMCWALIN said:
I'm curious in how well it will respond to the keyboard setup. I might have to pull out my controller for my PC to play it.

probably gonna play with a DualShock 2 myself.

Top Bottom