• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Pit/Dark Pit's new range is fucking mystifying to me. So Marth gets another range nerf stacked onto his Melee - Brawl range nerf, but the guy who has godlike air mobility/multiple jumps, a good to excellent projectile, & reflector/contact repulsor gets his range buffed so now he has hit boxes three times his size (see his nair and uair specifically)?

Amazing. :lol

Tan

Pit/Dark Pit's new range is fucking mystifying to me. So Marth gets another range nerf stacked onto his Melee - Brawl range nerf, but the guy who has godlike air mobility/multiple jumps, a good to excellent projectile, & reflector/contact repulsor gets his range buffed so now he has hit boxes three times his size (see his nair and uair specifically)?

Sakurai Bias

BY2K

Membero Americo
Local uses Wi-Fi, but unless the wireless network in that building is atrocious, they shouldn't be getting this lag. Though it's gone now.

What's up with the lag? They are playing local, c'mon.
The 3DS is very sensitive to wireless interference when doing local play. For example, in Pokemon XY, I've gotten more DCs playing locally than I have playing online. And I've done a lot more online matches. So yeeeeeeah.

EDIT: Though since it's gone now it's probably some random thing going off.

Blizzard

Banned
The local interference comments remind me that I should probably try to order the official Wii U wired Ethernet adapter BEFORE Smash comes out and affects the price/supply. I assume there's one on the Nintendo store which is the correct one to get?

This reads like a post by a Dante player.

Oh.

;-)

I can already tell that I'll be ditching this version for the Wii U version (except when I need to treat my Smash fix on the go) once it comes out. I have a really hard time focusing on the characters due to the small screen. =(

Maybe I'll consider getting a New 3DS XL to help remedy that. Never owned an XL Nintendo handheld before. I'm a little opposed to paying the likely cost of entry, though...

I'm looking to sell a for-repair 3DS XL. Perhaps we could arrange something to benefit the both of us? I'm trying to figure out the cost of repair so I can decide how much I should charge so that it comes out cheaper than the cheapest option (Nintendo's $130 refurbished 3DS XL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom