• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Well then how does one execute a Vector influence and not a directional one?
I think any pad input (at least, that you're holding before/at the start of your launch) does it.

Hold in the direction you're flying, you fly further. Hold in the opposite direction, you don't fly as far.

I can already tell that I'll be ditching this version for the Wii U version (except when I need to treat my Smash fix on the go) once it comes out. I have a really hard time focusing on the characters due to the small screen. =(

Maybe I'll consider getting a New 3DS XL to help remedy that. Never owned an XL Nintendo handheld before. I'm a little opposed to paying the likely cost of entry, though...

Azure J

Zero Suit Samus is soooo good. Great knock back on everything, really impressive ground speed, good air mobility + that crazy command flip, and reach with the paralyzer whip. Making her a Kick Chick did her wonders.

Revven

How come I haven't seen much Bowser since the release? He was super popular at the official tourney

People know he's good already and people want to see if there are other good characters so everyone's trying different chars. Simple as that really. Bowser players still exist, though.

Azure J

#BANNED

what happened

Lumiose City stage transition screwed over the Robin player's recovery. They tried to aim inward and land on the stage without remembering that whole "you have downward momentum when the screen moves upward" thing. This led to Robin dropping to his death after having his head clip through the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom