• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

When's Cali and/or East Coast holding a tournament? :p
The Fall Classic apparently has a tournament for the 3DS version, but who knows if that'll pan out. And it's not really in an East Coast hotspot.

I'm sure there will be plenty of tournaments all over though, once the game is actually out in the rest of the world.

I think it was a mistake to download the demo. I think I could have made it another two weeks if I hadn't played it.

Now the wait is just so much harder.

DaBoss

This Link seems like he has no clue what to do against Palutena. :/

Seems like a bad matchup for Link, especially with that barrier.

Muzy72

Banned
Hey guys, what's the most recent reconfirmation that both versions of Smash have the same roster? One of my friends refuses to believe they'll both have the same roster >____>

Revven

So as you get hit you can tap the control stick to control where you fly?

No, that's DI. VI influences how much knockback you take, so you can effectively reduce or increase the knockback you've taken from a move. That's basically the simplest way to explain it.

Dr.Hadji

Its still funny to see people not pressuring the edge when their opponent is doing ledge re-grabs. Ledge re-grab is super not good. Very easy to punish.

emb

Its still funny to see people not pressuring the edge when their opponent is doing ledge re-grabs. Ledge re-grab is super not good. Very easy to punish.
Yeah, it's pretty silly. I still find myself falling back and regrabbing the ledge too, even though it's practically pointless now.

Revven

I mean it's been close to 15 years that the players have been used to not being able to do anything about ledgestalling lol. Just playing extra cautious still, it's hard to break habits and such. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom