• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
The local interference comments remind me that I should probably try to order the official Wii U wired Ethernet adapter BEFORE Smash comes out and affects the price/supply. I assume there's one on the Nintendo store which is the correct one to get?

Actually I did some checking and I CAN'T find an official Wii U Ethernet adapter. I found this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502022&page=4

The link at the start of the thread redirects to Nintendo's main store page, I can't find anything on Nintendo's store by searching "ethernet", and the page seems to have people saying the Wii U wired network situation is messed up. Is there a proper wired Wii U network adapter (besides using the legacy Wii one) for use with Smash, or is it not out yet?

Moonlight

Banned
LET'S GO AWESTIN

I'm really starting to think edgeguards are gonna wind up key for getting something close to a guaranteed off-stage kill.

Next

honestly jigglypuff looks so good. She's got range, power, mobility can attack shields safely and has the hardest punish in the game.

georly

Actually I did some checking and I CAN'T find an official Wii U Ethernet adapter. I found this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502022&page=4

The link at the start of the thread redirects to Nintendo's main store page, I can't find anything on Nintendo's store by searching "ethernet", and the page seems to have people saying the Wii U wired network situation is messed up. Is there a proper wired Wii U network adapter (besides using the legacy Wii one) for use with Smash, or is it not out yet?

Oh no, is it gone!? It was there for smash direct :( :( :( :( I can't find it either. I was thinking of waiting to see how 3Ds version played online to order it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom