• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said he was super good?.. he aint sucky thats all I know. I never believe in tier in smash anyway the characters are good according to whos controlling them. All this tier stuff is shit..unless you just watch tournaments all day and dont play the games.

Tiers are real. Tier lists a week into the game are just irrelevant.

ReiGun

Every time people see a character do well on stream, they overreact and declare them super good.

Declare characters good in week 1-2 metagame, brehs. lol

Every character is good for the foreseeable future. Though, I still didn't find Mega Man that impressive (outside of DAT UPPER).

boiled goose

good with gravy
Who said he was super good?.. he aint sucky thats all I know. I never believe in tier in smash anyway the characters are good according to whos controlling them. All this tier stuff is shit..unless you just watch tournaments all day and dont play the games.

No. If you play the game enough is when tiers become apparent. They are not set in stone and change.

The less tiers and the more shallow the better.

J@hranimo

Banned
And when you introduce Vanilla Battlefield, Little Mac has a harder time doing so well.

Good thing the majority of legal starter stages are Final Destination(s)!

:]

Tiers are real. Tier lists a week into the game are just irrelevant.

No. If you play the game enough is when tiers become apparent. They are not set in stone and change.

The less tiers and the more shallow the better.
To an extent maybe...based off stats and all that yes. But when it comes to the game depending on whos playing..? You can get your ass whooped by any character.

Blizzard

Banned
Now THERE'S the lack of edge invincibility. So I guess it really does only reset if you land on the platform, not because of a time delay? Maybe I can test it in the demo with Villager.

Durden77

May I ask why you disagree? Matches over 5 minutes seem like they would slow down tournaments a good bit. Or maybe you could do best 2 out of 3 2-stock matches or something.

I wasn't saying that I do. I was joking about Infinity (one of the commentators) going on a kind of intense rant about 2 stocks eatlier.

Blizzard

Banned
It almost looked like the stage made Mac lose because the platform came up unexpectedly. Stage hazards! =P

I wasn't saying that I do. I was joking about Infinity (one of the commentators) going on a kind of intense rant about 2 stocks eatlier.
Oh, I apologize then. I'm watching with the sound off so I didn't catch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom