• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
To an extent maybe...based off stats and all that yes. But when it comes to the game depending on whos playing..? You can get your ass whooped by any character.

There is no such thing as a 10-0 match-up, so tier lists do not contradict that. Besides when they're properly made, they assume the highest possible skill and use of the knowledge of the game available at the time anyway. Which is why trying to make one so early is pointless.

bounchfx

villager's up+b looks just awful, not a fan of the playstyle this guy has, he can recover from anything heh

edit: that chop was incredible tho

RagnarokX

It's weird that the villager has the shovel, axe, watering can, and slingshot... but not the fishing rod; like one of the most important items in the games.

Blizzard

Banned
It looked like Villager didn't land on the stage, yet hit the ledge a second time and had invincibility again. So maybe they didn't stay on the ledge the first time long enough (they have some sort of total invincibility count that resets when you get back to the stage?) or maybe they got hit midair and that resets it?

Mory Dunz

It looked like Villager didn't land on the stage, yet hit the ledge a second time and had invincibility again. So maybe they didn't stay on the ledge the first time long enough (they have some sort of total invincibility count that resets when you get back to the stage?) or maybe they got hit midair and that resets it?

Probably got hit midair

Cody_D165

Banned
every time I see KO punch

49095-screaming-reaction-gif--colber-KvOi.gif

EVERY FUCKING TIME

udivision

I wonder if the little Mac player knows he has 3 diffferent forward smashes...

EDIT: Or have I just not noticed him using the other ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom