• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time I see KO punch

49095-screaming-reaction-gif--colber-KvOi.gif

EVERY FUCKING TIME
It's crazy they've managed to make a move as satisfying as a falcon punch.

It's so cool how every time this thread has been watching a tournament, different characters have been showcased. Hope the competitive scene stays this diverse!

exfatal

There is no such thing as a 10-0 match-up, so tier lists do not contradict that. Besides when they're properly made, they assume the highest possible skill and use of the knowledge of the game available at the time anyway. Which is why trying to make one so early is pointless.

lol wasn't ice climbers vs ganondorf basically 10-0 match up?

What? How.

after smash input, u hold up or down for a think a liver blow IIRC

Blizzard

Banned
Villager lived and died by the ledge.

You'd think that after the fifth time PWing got hit by Little Mac's Down-Smash he would stop.
He did stop briefly, and was doing better -- a bowling ball or tree hit would probably have won the match at that point because Little Mac was at a high percentage. But then Villager went for the ledge grab thing again and died.

Little Mac confirmed hypest character.

Looks like forcing your opponent to regrab the ledge is gonna be a powerful option.
Yeah, these fucking edge games are so exciting. Not to bring up this old argument, but are these guys Vi-ing? Cause if so, I got no problem watching this kind of game.

I wonder if Little Mac can win six rounds vs Shiek. It'll be an uphill battle.
Mac works best when he's the underdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom