• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappasman

Yeah, these fucking edge games are so exciting. Not to bring up this old argument, but are these guys Vi-ing? Cause if so, I got no problem watching this kind of game.

Mac works best when he's the underdog.

Denti and Strongbad discovered VI.

We still don't know what proper VI looks like yet. As was stated before, the first couple months of brawl were played aggressively too, but things change.

Fiktion

Banned
I came in just as Oracle was dancing.

What

did

I

miss
Little Mac came back from down 0-2 and won 3 matches in a row to beat an annoying Villager and advance to Grand Finals. The final moments of the last match were a fucking nailbiter, Little Mac was in control until he pulled off a great offstage counter that killed Villager, but it was during a stage transition and unfortunately he died as well. He ended up behind by a lot on the last stock, but came back to win the set.

Mariolee

Little Mac came back from down 0-2 and won 3 matches in a row to beat an annoying Villager and advance to Grand Finals. The final moments of the last match were a fucking nailbiter, Little Mac was in control until he pulled off a great offstage counter that killed Villager, but it was during a stage transition and unfortunately he died as well. He ended up behind by a lot on the last stock, but came back to win the set.

That sounds hype as hell holy moly

Yo man, you stay on the edge and Little Mac be all:

lkcs031.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Bwett seemed like he had a bad attitude from his body language so hopefully he doesn't win.

What happened to the Sheik player though? They suicided straight down instead of recovering at all, and were pointing at their 3DS/3DS XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom