• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Nose Master

So... I'm in a 1v1 for glory match and both of us are "OK!" but i've been in the training stage for like two minutes. Is the host not initiating or is are the servers taking a dump?

Hatchtag

Banned
Trying to unlock all the trophies is a tad difficult.
I haven't seen anything I haven't already bought in the shop in a long time. I have a lot of the all-stars and some challenges to go-but even after completing all of them, I'll still be about 20 short. Do we know if some trophies are tied to things outside of the challenges and single player clears?

Blizzard

Banned
What's special about the Warioware Inc. omega mode?

Also, is there anything different between the normal Final Destination and the omega mode Final Destination? No animated background?

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Trying to unlock all the trophies is a tad difficult.
I haven't seen anything I haven't already bought in the shop in a long time. I have a lot of the all-stars and some challenges to go-but even after completing all of them, I'll still be about 20 short. Do we know if some trophies are tied to things outside of the challenges and single player clears?

I have the same problem.

Hatchtag

Banned
What's special about the Warioware Inc. omega mode?

Also, is there anything different between the normal Final Destination and the omega mode Final Destination?

Its camera is always zoomed out, which is really annoying, especially with the terribad screen quality of the 3ds.

So, there's already almost 30 participants so...haha, I guess it's safe to say there will be more than 32 people. Keep letting me know if you want in and I'll make it work. I can't see going beyond 64, but we'll see...

Also, just realized the date might change, as I don't want it to get in the way of Batty's Bash Sisters event, but I'll keep you posted. If enough of GAF gets involved, maybe we can make this sort of the premiere "distraction" event leading up to the Wii U version as, from the sound of it, some of you guys may not play the 3DS version again after that one comes out!

Should be best out of 3
That's what I was planning on. Grand Finals 3 out of 5 maybe.

Also, we're already at 32 people! I guess we'll go for 64, then. This may end up being a longer event than originally planned, but I'm down! Let's just plan to have it finished by Nov. 21.

DooD1234

Alright, GG Cedric. Seems like Princess Peach is best princess lol. You taught me Rosalina is floaty enough to go back and forth a lot in the air. Real annoying to hit her especially with Luma around the corner.

Cedric

GGs DooD, those matches were really nerve-wracking! You're really good, especially with Peach! Seems like I got some more training to do with Rosa, definitely wanna play you again someday!

Damn, nobody wants to respect Charizard's buttons in For Glory. This GnW player kept doing the same things, and I kept doing the same punishes.
That's what I was planning on. Grand Finals 3 out of 5 maybe.

Also, we're already at 32 people! I guess we'll go for 64, then. This may end up being a longer event than originally planned, but I'm down! Let's just plan to have it finished by Nov. 21.

I want in, please.

Cedric

Anyone know where I can find some high-level/tournament gameplay videos, preferably with Rosalina? Need some inspiration here.

ceriop.png

Oooh, this sounds awesome! I'll join, but I'll probably get instantly wrecked lol.

(I hope I can connect to the match, too. For some reason I have a hard time connecting to a lot of people's lobbies even though my matches are actually smooth.)

jorgejjvr

Man, arrows that destroys shields, do 28% damage, that can kill, bombs that last longer, that spike, boomerang without the wind, omg link what a beast. Definitely not used to him custom

Top Bottom